Posted by funky_shit05
- June 17, 2005, 04:30:10 PMQuoteI really think it's better. because in poison I didn't like how it stopped in the middle then started again.
In Rat Poison it's more rocky but better and there isn't a long stop like in Poison. When did Liam made this track? 1996? It was never on MFTJG
and If i'm right....Prodigy has a track called Scienide? it's very good!

prodigy is the best n ya'll know it?
Posted by fj
- September 20, 2002, 12:30:55 PMmy 2 cents
Poison that features on mftjg sucks, rat poison sucks
Poison 95eq (which is on the video) Kicks Ass
Poison that features on mftjg sucks, rat poison sucks
Poison 95eq (which is on the video) Kicks Ass
Posted by Firestarter
- July 23, 2002, 03:05:18 AMI'm listenin to Rat Poison right now! This track is the COOLEST track of Jilted Era!!! oh man this track is soo Killer! the "guitar riffs" are fuckin amazing, the BEATS are Perfecto top-notch! I love it!
Posted by Arie
- April 12, 2002, 09:47:24 AMSalut Ness :)
Moi, je n'aime pas les smilies ;)
Moi, je n'aime pas les smilies ;)
Posted by ness
- April 11, 2002, 08:53:26 PMWell, it doesn't really matter there, but I think Poison single is very cool; all trax are excellent on it... just one word: GREAT!!!!!! 
But, sure, I really think RAT POISON is a f****ing track, good drums, hard beats, and riffs!!!!
(
and Scienide's very very very good too)
(.... sorry, wanted to try this 'smiley', nice face..well... OK, I go)

But, sure, I really think RAT POISON is a f****ing track, good drums, hard beats, and riffs!!!!
(
and Scienide's very very very good too)
(.... sorry, wanted to try this 'smiley', nice face..well... OK, I go)Posted by PoisoN
- March 20, 2002, 05:26:42 PMI fully agree with firestarter. Rat poison is better because its more prodigy!
Posted by techno4yourhead
- March 15, 2002, 10:20:10 PMThey r both superb trax, though Rat Poison does drag on a bit...
Posted by what_evil_lurks
- March 14, 2002, 11:11:04 PMno, poison is better than rat poison.
,someone had to disagree. 
,someone had to disagree. 
Posted by Firestarter
- March 13, 2002, 02:15:29 AMI'm happy that you guys are all agreed! Thanks Arie! I didn't know that Liam preffered Scienide as german techno!
Rat PoisoN!
Rat PoisoN!
Posted by Arie
- March 11, 2002, 09:38:41 AMAlso, Scienide was released as a white label before the release of Poison. Liam Howlett describes it as German style house or techno music if I'm not mistaken. Read the booklet of Select Mixes For The Jilted Generation. Rat Poison is indeed a very good version cq. remix.
Posted by techno4yourhead
- March 10, 2002, 08:20:42 PMAye, it's on the Poison single which came out in 95, round about March I think. Also Scienide is on it and Enviromental Sciences' remix of Poison.
Posted by deedevil
- March 09, 2002, 04:07:29 PMi also prefer rat poison but i think liam used it as a b-side on poison sinlge.
in scienide you can hear someone (i think its a girl) saying "do it". listen to it carefully.
does anyone knows from where is that sample?
cya
peace
deedevil
in scienide you can hear someone (i think its a girl) saying "do it". listen to it carefully.
does anyone knows from where is that sample?
cya
peace
deedevil
Posted by Firestarter
- March 08, 2002, 11:45:33 PM
I really think it's better. because in poison I didn't like how it stopped in the middle then started again.In Rat Poison it's more rocky but better and there isn't a long stop like in Poison. When did Liam made this track? 1996? It was never on MFTJG
and If i'm right....Prodigy has a track called Scienide? it's very good!
