The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by LYDOK
 - December 02, 2004, 06:26:17 PM
The Intro Beats are by Billy Squier from a compilation 'Ultimate Breaks & Beats vol.9'.

or so it says on nekos site...
i have not asked any right's to to tell that info...
there all so is a clip off it on the page but i ain't putting it here 'coz i've got no right's

Posted by DENOX
 - July 27, 2002, 10:16:23 PM
Thx mate ;)

Respect.DENOX
Posted by LiamB
 - July 27, 2002, 01:27:03 AM
yeah, it's run dmc track 'beats to the rhyme' but dp beats are on clip (album version goes without 'intro beats')
Posted by DENOX
 - July 26, 2002, 02:22:41 PM
Do u know the original track name??

Respect.DENOX
Posted by des
 - July 26, 2002, 10:57:59 AM
Its RUN DMC.
Posted by Arie
 - July 22, 2002, 10:09:16 AM
Can't tell you by heart either, but I have the original at home. It's just a beats sample looped really. I've got it on my hard disk, I can look up the title this evening maybe if I have some time.
Posted by DENOX
 - July 22, 2002, 01:29:18 AM
One question.......The Intro Beats of Dirtchamber sessions isn't originally from Prodigy, so who made this track??  >:(
I don't remember

Respect.DENOX

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >