The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by Arie
 - August 02, 2003, 03:40:21 PM
QuoteBut where's the Edit (03:19) from then?? it must come from a 12".
Why must it come from a 12 inch?

Funky Shit was never released as a proper single. Apperantly there were some sort of plans to release it, since in France the Edit was released as a one track promotional CD.
Posted by Jay
 - August 01, 2003, 02:28:27 AM
But where's the Edit (03:19) from then?? it must come from a 12".
Posted by Arie
 - July 28, 2003, 11:46:08 PM
QuoteWAS FUNKY SHIT EVER RELEASED ON 12"
Only on The Fat Of The Land record... officially anyway, it might be released on some kind of DJ white label, but it would just be the album version then...
Posted by ACID BURN
 - July 22, 2003, 04:30:08 PM
WAS FUNKY SHIT EVER RELEASED ON 12"
Posted by Ekko
 - February 10, 2003, 08:13:20 PM
So what's different then?

[And stop trying to saddle me your site...*lol*]
Posted by Arie
 - February 09, 2003, 05:42:57 PM
QuoteThank you, Arie! :-)

Opps, I blew it...
I didn't mean the Funky Shit [Edit], I messed it up with the Narayan [Edit], which is, afaic, equal to the Album-track.
You can listen to the Narayan (Edit) as well at http://www.the-prodigy.org and it is not the same as the album version...!
Posted by Ekko
 - February 05, 2003, 01:53:01 AM
Thank you, Arie! :-)

Opps, I blew it...
I didn't mean the Funky Shit [Edit], I messed it up with the Narayan [Edit], which is, afaic, equal to the Album-track.

Edits edits edits, my my my...

Rock on everyone!
If we won't, who will? Those Prodigy guys?
HAAA! You make me laugh!

Posted by Arie
 - February 03, 2003, 03:18:39 PM
QuoteBTW, did anyone notice a difference between Funky Shit and Funky Shit [Edit] ?
Yes, the Edit is shorter. The intro last shorter for instance. You can listen to it completely at http://www.the-prodigy.org and then click on Audio. And welcome back Ekko :)
Posted by Ekko
 - January 29, 2003, 06:41:44 PM
BTW, did anyone notice a difference between Funky Shit and Funky Shit [Edit] ?
Posted by Stuff
 - December 06, 2002, 03:31:23 AM
Nice! so I've finally managed to find a clip from that classic gig in Glastonbury 1995 :).

The only difference from the album version that i can hear: the main synth/bass-loop (Liam live-jammin' on the 303) sounds a bit weak (like the decay is high and the envelope is low, and no distorsion). But the arrangement seems to be the same as the final version of "Funky Shit" (
Posted by Mike
 - December 05, 2002, 09:51:01 PM
Posted by Stuff
 - December 04, 2002, 07:31:23 PM
I've heard that "Funky Shit" first was produced in 1996 or something.
But I got a live mpeg of "Funky Shit" that I think is from 1995.. Because Maxim is bald, Liam has short dark hair and Leeroy has blonde hair (and that glitter suite he used in the "Electronic Punks" video).
And since the release of "Firestarter", in early 1996, Liam coloured his hair blonde. And Maxim let his hair grow out..
So I'm quite sure the Prods played Funky Shit Live already in 1995.

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >