Posted by Arie
- August 02, 2003, 03:40:21 PMQuoteBut where's the Edit (03:19) from then?? it must come from a 12".Why must it come from a 12 inch?
Funky Shit was never released as a proper single. Apperantly there were some sort of plans to release it, since in France the Edit was released as a one track promotional CD.
Posted by Jay
- August 01, 2003, 02:28:27 AMBut where's the Edit (03:19) from then?? it must come from a 12".
Posted by Arie
- July 28, 2003, 11:46:08 PMQuoteWAS FUNKY SHIT EVER RELEASED ON 12"Only on The Fat Of The Land record... officially anyway, it might be released on some kind of DJ white label, but it would just be the album version then...
Posted by ACID BURN
- July 22, 2003, 04:30:08 PMWAS FUNKY SHIT EVER RELEASED ON 12"
Posted by Ekko
- February 10, 2003, 08:13:20 PMSo what's different then?
[And stop trying to saddle me your site...*lol*]
[And stop trying to saddle me your site...*lol*]
Posted by Arie
- February 09, 2003, 05:42:57 PMQuoteThank you, Arie! :-)You can listen to the Narayan (Edit) as well at http://www.the-prodigy.org and it is not the same as the album version...!
Opps, I blew it...
I didn't mean the Funky Shit [Edit], I messed it up with the Narayan [Edit], which is, afaic, equal to the Album-track.
Posted by Ekko
- February 05, 2003, 01:53:01 AMThank you, Arie! :-)
Opps, I blew it...
I didn't mean the Funky Shit [Edit], I messed it up with the Narayan [Edit], which is, afaic, equal to the Album-track.
Edits edits edits, my my my...
Rock on everyone!
If we won't, who will? Those Prodigy guys?
HAAA! You make me laugh!
Opps, I blew it...
I didn't mean the Funky Shit [Edit], I messed it up with the Narayan [Edit], which is, afaic, equal to the Album-track.
Edits edits edits, my my my...
Rock on everyone!
If we won't, who will? Those Prodigy guys?
HAAA! You make me laugh!
Posted by Arie
- February 03, 2003, 03:18:39 PMQuoteBTW, did anyone notice a difference between Funky Shit and Funky Shit [Edit] ?Yes, the Edit is shorter. The intro last shorter for instance. You can listen to it completely at http://www.the-prodigy.org and then click on Audio. And welcome back Ekko :)
Posted by Ekko
- January 29, 2003, 06:41:44 PMBTW, did anyone notice a difference between Funky Shit and Funky Shit [Edit] ?
Posted by Stuff
- December 06, 2002, 03:31:23 AMNice! so I've finally managed to find a clip from that classic gig in Glastonbury 1995
.
The only difference from the album version that i can hear: the main synth/bass-loop (Liam live-jammin' on the 303) sounds a bit weak (like the decay is high and the envelope is low, and no distorsion). But the arrangement seems to be the same as the final version of "Funky Shit" (
.The only difference from the album version that i can hear: the main synth/bass-loop (Liam live-jammin' on the 303) sounds a bit weak (like the decay is high and the envelope is low, and no distorsion). But the arrangement seems to be the same as the final version of "Funky Shit" (
Posted by Mike
- December 05, 2002, 09:51:01 PMGlastonbury 1995. First time ever.
http://www.brainkiller.it/prodigy/pictures-fanmadecovers.html
http://www.brainkiller.it/prodigy/pictures-fanmadecovers.html
Posted by Stuff
- December 04, 2002, 07:31:23 PMI've heard that "Funky Shit" first was produced in 1996 or something.
But I got a live mpeg of "Funky Shit" that I think is from 1995.. Because Maxim is bald, Liam has short dark hair and Leeroy has blonde hair (and that glitter suite he used in the "Electronic Punks" video).
And since the release of "Firestarter", in early 1996, Liam coloured his hair blonde. And Maxim let his hair grow out..
So I'm quite sure the Prods played Funky Shit Live already in 1995.
But I got a live mpeg of "Funky Shit" that I think is from 1995.. Because Maxim is bald, Liam has short dark hair and Leeroy has blonde hair (and that glitter suite he used in the "Electronic Punks" video).
And since the release of "Firestarter", in early 1996, Liam coloured his hair blonde. And Maxim let his hair grow out..
So I'm quite sure the Prods played Funky Shit Live already in 1995.
