Posted by Ekko
- December 05, 2001, 09:23:34 PMQuote
Are you sure that all of us have a dvd player....(I dont have it)
Doesn't matter, as long as you got Internet-acces and a PC you can watch DivX
Posted by PoisoN
- December 05, 2001, 05:07:06 PMQuote
We all could put money together and then, as Arie said, buy the DVD and make DivX's for everyone.
Wouldn't that be nice? I mean, don forget boys, Orgasms in Zero Gravity!
Are you sure that all of us have a dvd player....(I dont have it)
Posted by Ekko
- December 05, 2001, 01:46:23 PMWe all could put money together and then, as Arie said, buy the DVD and make DivX's for everyone.
Wouldn't that be nice? I mean, don forget boys, Orgasms in Zero Gravity!
Wouldn't that be nice? I mean, don forget boys, Orgasms in Zero Gravity!
Posted by Arie
- December 05, 2001, 12:30:29 PMYou can order it via the companies web site. I think the URL was www.private.com, but to make sure you could check out Kotta's web site too. Personally I would still like to buy the DVD's just for the different format... hehe ;)
Posted by PoisoN
- December 04, 2001, 02:20:20 PMQuote
Don't download the track... buy the fuckin' movie.. it's quite excelent I have to sayJust like Antz said.. they have sex in zero gravity
Can I find find it in Finland?
Posted by juGe
- December 04, 2001, 01:19:24 PMQuote
WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS TRACK
Posted by antz
- December 03, 2001, 08:35:42 PMits @ kottas site here http://kotta.abso.net/files.htm
Posted by PoisoN
- December 03, 2001, 08:10:08 PM
WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS TRACK 
Posted by antz
- December 03, 2001, 04:26:49 PMQuote
We don't believe you man, YOU ARE A PORN LOVER!

Posted by Ekko
- December 03, 2001, 03:31:11 PMAh sure, you 'heard' that...
The wind told you, mh?
We don't believe you man, YOU ARE A PORN LOVER!
That's what you get for letting your guard down...
Ekko
(Brisant times, maybe I should say that I'm just kidding)
The wind told you, mh?
We don't believe you man, YOU ARE A PORN LOVER!
That's what you get for letting your guard down...
Ekko
(Brisant times, maybe I should say that I'm just kidding)
Posted by antz
- December 03, 2001, 03:08:23 PM<off topic>
I heard that these film(s) were the first to feature orgasms in outter space
I heard that these film(s) were the first to feature orgasms in outter space

Posted by juGe
- December 03, 2001, 01:13:30 AMQuote
![]()
Posted by PoisoN
- December 02, 2001, 11:01:10 PM
I've heared about track named "Titan". Does anybody know something about it? Is it fake or live track.... 
