Posted by evans
- February 28, 2004, 11:37:14 AM
ignore my plea above lol done it 
Posted by help_evans
- February 25, 2004, 02:30:50 AMQuote
There's a girl here???
MMMMMMMM and what agirl she is!!!
carla rocks

oh and can a mod/admin plz plz plz plz send me a new password, i cant remember my password, would try a password reminder but it would only send it to my old email account and i cannot get into it no more
my user name is evans[email protected] is my email addy, many thanx

Posted by Arie
- February 11, 2004, 12:42:59 PM;)
Posted by Ekko
- February 04, 2004, 01:37:14 PMWhat Arie lurks, in the hearts of the web.
Posted by Arie
- August 14, 2003, 01:25:40 AMQuoteNever been away, always been lurking around ;)
Arie's here again!
Superb, I think I'm gonna reserve more time for all those lovely boards again...
[And stay the heck away from my top15-posters-throne ;-P ]
Posted by keith_flint
- August 13, 2003, 11:21:41 PMQuote
There's a girl here???
I'm not a girl.

But There is a user named 'prodigygirl', who I was talking about in my post, if that is what you are referring to.
Posted by Ekko
- August 13, 2003, 10:51:10 PMQuoteWhat more can I say than 'welcome!'? ;)
We need more people (= more action) on this board!
Arie's here again!
Superb, I think I'm gonna reserve more time for all those lovely boards again...
[And stay the heck away from my top15-posters-throne ;-P ]
Posted by Ekko
- August 13, 2003, 10:49:57 PMQuoteI'm sure many of you poeple know me here, I have my same 'keith_flint' username at 'nekosite' and 'brainkiller' forum! I have totally forgot about joining this forum, untill now, I have decided to join! Hello to everyone!
(I only posted my 'hello' in here because i saw 'prodigygirl' do it, so i though we could introduce ourselves here, so i did.)
There's a girl here???
Posted by Stuff
- August 07, 2003, 01:41:17 AMYea it would be nice, i tend to forget visiting this forum due to the lack of action. What can we do
hmm i have to start something like.. dutch people suck!

hmm i have to start something like.. dutch people suck!

Posted by Arie
- August 04, 2003, 10:42:55 PMWhat more can I say than 'welcome!'? ;)
We need more people (= more action) on this board!
We need more people (= more action) on this board!
Posted by keith_flint
- August 04, 2003, 01:53:57 AMI'm sure many of you poeple know me here, I have my same 'keith_flint' username at 'nekosite' and 'brainkiller' forum! I have totally forgot about joining this forum, untill now, I have decided to join! Hello to everyone! 
(I only posted my 'hello' in here because i saw 'prodigygirl' do it, so i though we could introduce ourselves here, so i did.)

(I only posted my 'hello' in here because i saw 'prodigygirl' do it, so i though we could introduce ourselves here, so i did.)

