Posted by Firestarter
- August 01, 2002, 10:56:05 PMQuote
I can't say the online team is that great but I can say this...I'll do everything in my power to get the word out of the new Prodigy single.
Posted by Firestarter
- August 01, 2002, 10:51:15 PMQuote
Please, I f you are a true Prodigy fan, don't let it happen!
i wasn't even interested registering to that website just to see what they are doing there, when the news broke about this crap, unlike you
But I'd never do this for those people.Prodigy is life to me
no literally of course...hehe God is... 
Posted by One_Man_Army
- August 01, 2002, 06:24:12 PMQuote
I can't say the online team is that great but I can say this...I'll do everything in my power to get the word out of the new Prodigy single.
Posted by ProdigyEdge Master
- July 31, 2002, 11:41:58 PMI can't say the online team is that great but I can say this...I'll do everything in my power to get the word out of the new Prodigy single.
Posted by ChemicaL
- July 28, 2002, 09:19:23 PMIn reply: yeah, they think we're f..... idiots.
Posted by One_Man_Army
- July 28, 2002, 08:10:42 PMWell my english is mediocre but at least you got the point 

Posted by evans
- July 28, 2002, 07:51:17 PMit is annoying cuz its always the same email


Posted by antz (sod the login)
- July 28, 2002, 07:12:20 PMQuote
Are maverick thinks that we are f**cking idiots?
You mean 'Do Maverick think that we are f*cking idiots?'
anyway I agree with you to some extent.
Posted by One_Man_Army
- July 28, 2002, 06:47:53 PMI'm gonna post it on Neko's boards as well.
Posted by One_Man_Army
- July 28, 2002, 06:45:28 PMWhat the fuck is this team?? they think we are britney spears fans and that we buy all this bullshit??
I registered the team just so I can see the website (I was curious..) and what a load of crap!!! It's like: Hey, if you are a REAL prodigy fan you'll be working for us for free helping us to sell our products!
What the fuck is this?? why can't it just be about the music?!
I'll tell you what a REAL prodigy fan will do: a REAL prodigy fan will buy BGAT,enjoy it and thats it!
God, I hate when record companies are trying to use naive fans to do the promoting for them so they can save a few dollars
Please, I f you are a true Prodigy fan, don't let it happen!
Don't contribute to this kind of stuff and keep the prodigy real and all about the music, like the way it was until now and like the way should be!
Believe me, you'll be helping them more this way, because maverick don't understand the mentality of the prodigy and their fans, and with this kind of promotion the prodigy are going nowhere but down!
Please forward this massage to all the prodigy fans that you know.
I registered the team just so I can see the website (I was curious..) and what a load of crap!!! It's like: Hey, if you are a REAL prodigy fan you'll be working for us for free helping us to sell our products!
What the fuck is this?? why can't it just be about the music?!
I'll tell you what a REAL prodigy fan will do: a REAL prodigy fan will buy BGAT,enjoy it and thats it!
God, I hate when record companies are trying to use naive fans to do the promoting for them so they can save a few dollars

Please, I f you are a true Prodigy fan, don't let it happen!
Don't contribute to this kind of stuff and keep the prodigy real and all about the music, like the way it was until now and like the way should be!
Believe me, you'll be helping them more this way, because maverick don't understand the mentality of the prodigy and their fans, and with this kind of promotion the prodigy are going nowhere but down!
Please forward this massage to all the prodigy fans that you know.
