Posted by wolf eater
- July 23, 2002, 11:58:47 AMsounds good to me


Posted by klone
- July 23, 2002, 03:07:23 AMGood idea...
Liam produced the track.
Keith is first on vocals.
Maxim is second with he freestyle.
Leeroy is third on vocals.
Then Liam gets on the mic and shouts out Braintree, Essex, UK, Prodigy Chat Room Users Worldwide...
Liam produced the track.
Keith is first on vocals.
Maxim is second with he freestyle.
Leeroy is third on vocals.
Then Liam gets on the mic and shouts out Braintree, Essex, UK, Prodigy Chat Room Users Worldwide...
Posted by mindblow_
- July 22, 2002, 10:46:01 PMI hope that Prodigy and Flightcrank won't collaborate. I don't have anything against Leeroy, but his Flightcrank material was very weak.
Posted by Arie
- July 22, 2002, 10:20:57 AMA Flightcrank remix of a new Prodigy track isn't unthinkable seeing the fact that Maxim also remixed one of Leeroy Thornhill's tracks. I don't know if this will happen though, but I do know that I wouldn't be sad if it would happen since I like Leeroy's solo work.
Posted by Zed
- July 19, 2002, 09:43:02 PMyeh, and a couple of tracks from tribute album as well.
Posted by klone
- July 19, 2002, 08:50:08 PMI think it would be a great idea to hear Flightcrank AKA Leeroy Thorhill on the new Prodigy album.
Please post your comments...
Please post your comments...
