The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by deedevil
 - July 16, 2002, 01:10:36 AM
weel...the single camed out today here in Portugal! :(
so next week i say the position!

cya
Posted by neko
 - July 14, 2002, 11:05:02 PM
seems i was given wrong info then about the swiss one.   :-[ already thought that was weird
Posted by mouzzer
 - July 14, 2002, 11:02:40 PM
For chart positions: http://top40-charts.com/song.php?sid=4459&sort=chartid


In Holland BGAT entered the Top 40 at number 40. (sales and airplay)

Posted by neko
 - July 14, 2002, 10:45:19 PM
in Switzerland it was on 6th... thats quite high considering that the only music TV channel of the country refused to play it.
Posted by juGe
 - July 12, 2002, 09:49:48 PM

Quote


but Juge, as you probably know it, in Finland the chart isn't just sales - they also count radio plays. that's probably why it's just 7th.

Yep.. Mafia is the only station who is playing it ;D
Posted by mindblow_
 - July 12, 2002, 07:51:18 PM

Quote
BTW BGAT was 7th in the first week in Finland.. I think that's quite shitty postion if you know what other bands there are.

but Juge, as you probably know it, in Finland the chart isn't just sales - they also count radio plays. that's probably why it's just 7th.
Posted by MJ
 - July 12, 2002, 11:34:01 AM
It hit place 13 on the Danish single chart... hope you can use it juGe
Posted by wolf eater
 - July 10, 2002, 12:06:59 PM

Quote
What's the difference between New Zealand CD release and UK CD release ?



The difference is in the package it has a kind of wax coating and darker colours. the cd is the same as far as I can tell.
Other differences are the NZ record lables.
Posted by wolf eater
 - July 10, 2002, 12:01:37 PM
yeah real groovy has high prices but BGAT was only $8 NZ thats less than 2.6 Pounds
I added you i76funk and just ring real groovy on 09 3023940
Posted by trigger
 - July 10, 2002, 08:28:17 AM
The prices on realgroovy.co.nz are outrageous.

Posted by fj
 - July 10, 2002, 08:08:29 AM
Yo wolfeater i need to speak to you via icq/msn
I dont see the compact disc on realgroovy.co.nz only the 12'
Posted by trigger
 - July 10, 2002, 04:01:36 AM
What's the difference between New Zealand CD release and UK CD release ?

Posted by wolf eater
 - July 10, 2002, 03:48:31 AM

Quote
Holy shit man thanks

*five mins later*

sadly its a 12' import so ill be waiting for the cd release

No its the offical New Zealand CD release I am looking at it right now it even has New Zealand writen on it.
BTW it is alittle better that the UK version, as I have both.
Posted by Arie
 - July 08, 2002, 12:31:24 PM
I haven't checked the Dutch charts yet, but once I have I will post the position here.
Posted by fj
 - July 08, 2002, 11:40:08 AM
Holy shit man thanks

*five mins later*

sadly its a 12' import so ill be waiting for the cd release
Posted by wolf eater
 - July 08, 2002, 11:38:25 AM
its already out in New Zealand i got it last week from real groovy.
Posted by fj
 - July 08, 2002, 11:34:36 AM
I will Give you New Zealands ranking when it comes out here
Posted by evans
 - July 07, 2002, 04:16:33 PM
in the uk its set to chart at number 5
which is pretty good considering  smack my bitch up only got to number 7 i think and that was with all the hype of f.o.t.l.

          ;D ;D ;D
Posted by juGe
 - July 07, 2002, 04:03:03 PM
Hi,

I'm trying to collect BGAT list positions to my discography page so it would be nice if you can post your contry's single position here.

BTW BGAT was 7th in the first week in Finland.. I think that's quite shitty postion if you know what other bands there are.

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >