Posted by DENOX
- May 19, 2002, 09:02:18 PMU r right, Geocities is a shit, but this weekend, he server close during 2 days (saturday and Sunday morning).Thats' a fucking problem for me, but I think that the web works again and the file is avaible.Try again in:
http://www.geocities.com/mundoprodigy4/babystudio.zip
USA SAVE TARGET AS....
http://www.geocities.com/mundoprodigy4/babystudio.zip
USA SAVE TARGET AS....
Posted by fj
- May 19, 2002, 01:56:48 AMgeocities is giving me the shits! any chance of it being uploaded elsewhere?
Posted by DENOX
- May 18, 2002, 03:25:14 AM
BGAT full........non Radio recorded....studio recorded........full song........without speaking woman........http://www.geocities.com/mundoprodigy4/babystudio.zip
This file is in http://www.mundoprodigy.cjb.net
Respect.DENOX
Ps: if u can't downlaod the file, u must know that is a Geocities serve problem, not mine ok?
Posted by des
- May 15, 2002, 11:31:52 AMThe sample is time stretched and slower, I really dont think liams intention was to make the sample FIT....Most hip hop artist use this technique, where by they throw in a section of their most famed track and use it in more for comedy factor rather than effect...like take timberland for example he used missey's E's get yur freak on track in Bubba's *ugly*
But I have to admit, I think that firestarter sample is nasty.
But I have to admit, I think that firestarter sample is nasty.
Posted by Arie
- May 15, 2002, 09:49:02 AMQuoteAgreed. It fits in there. On the other side, it might be there to remind people who Prodigy is since quite some people know Firestarter. That would be a bad way of promotion in my opinion then. Anyway, the sample is somewhat distorted, sounds nice and fits in if you ask me.
Errrrr.... Yeah, cheers m8. I decided that i like the sample there now, it makes sence when you listen to the lyrics before it. Quite cool actually
Posted by philchill_aiii
- May 15, 2002, 01:01:34 AMErrrrr.... Yeah, cheers m8. I decided that i like the sample there now, it makes sence when you listen to the lyrics before it. Quite cool actually
Posted by Firestarter
- May 15, 2002, 01:53:34 AMQuote
I just worked out why Liam has put the firestarter sample in the track:
He thought to himself, shit! people might have forgot who we are by now....I know i'll reming them by putting that in, yeah that'll do it. God damn i'm good.
He he he, thats what i wrecken anyway
LOL! that was a good ONE!!!
the coolest part is when u said "God damn i'm good"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Prodigy 4 Life
Posted by Zed
- May 11, 2002, 05:13:07 PM8kps, 11khz rocks!!!
Posted by Ekko
- May 11, 2002, 05:11:08 PMUuaaaargh, you can't even hear the drums....!
*lol*
Now we have a good, short excerpt and a bad, full excerpt.
Mhm.
Unfortunately we can't melt that.
And to Philchill:
"If you give me somewhere to upload it i'll do an edit job on it, make it sound pukka and then everyone can hear it almost as it should be, no error, no shit just pure prodigy niceness "
Good luck dude... !
*lol*
Now we have a good, short excerpt and a bad, full excerpt.
Mhm.
Unfortunately we can't melt that.
And to Philchill:
"If you give me somewhere to upload it i'll do an edit job on it, make it sound pukka and then everyone can hear it almost as it should be, no error, no shit just pure prodigy niceness "
Good luck dude... !
Posted by DENOX
- May 11, 2002, 05:08:09 PMI know that man...but when the fucked server of Geocities works...........u can dowload it with moerw quality (128 Kbps)
respect.DENOX
respect.DENOX
Posted by Acid_Twin
- May 11, 2002, 05:04:23 PMHeh, no one should judge it by that recording, its REALLY poor quality (no offense).
-Acid
-Acid
Posted by DENOX
- May 11, 2002, 04:46:44 PM
Well.........new server and works (In my pc works
)http://www.mundoprodigy.4t.com/baby2.htm
Respect.DENOX (sorry for the problems
)Posted by Acid_Twin
- May 11, 2002, 03:33:55 PMphilchill_aiii - if you pass it my way i'll upload it to some nice fast server space i have.
I'll upload it and keep it their for a week only though, for many reasons you can imagin
-Acid
I'll upload it and keep it their for a week only though, for many reasons you can imagin

-Acid
Posted by philchill_aiii
- May 11, 2002, 11:54:46 AMI just worked out why Liam has put the firestarter sample in the track:
He thought to himself, shit! people might have forgot who we are by now....I know i'll reming them by putting that in, yeah that'll do it. God damn i'm good.
He he he, thats what i wrecken anyway
He thought to himself, shit! people might have forgot who we are by now....I know i'll reming them by putting that in, yeah that'll do it. God damn i'm good.
He he he, thats what i wrecken anyway
Posted by philchill_aiii
- May 11, 2002, 11:50:06 AMIf you give me somewhere to upload it i'll do an edit job on it, make it sound pukka and then everyone can hear it almost as it should be, no error, no shit just pure prodigy niceness


Posted by des
- May 11, 2002, 07:21:20 AMI could be wrong but if you listen 1min into the track, are those two drum sounds taken from the military intro in the live sets?
maybe I just need my ears cleaned.
maybe I just need my ears cleaned.
Posted by des
- May 11, 2002, 06:31:16 AMthat firestarter sample is horrific...its just soooo lack luster
Posted by DENOX
- May 11, 2002, 06:01:32 AMYes men....
....I was listening the Mafia radio when I recorded BGAT.The file has not very quality and has some bugs but it's the full version.U can download this file from http://www.mundoprodigy.cjb.net
Respect.DENOX
....I was listening the Mafia radio when I recorded BGAT.The file has not very quality and has some bugs but it's the full version.U can download this file from http://www.mundoprodigy.cjb.net Respect.DENOX
