The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by SakuS logged out
 - May 13, 2002, 05:40:47 PM

Quote
Available on Audiogalaxy also! Just remember to download version that is 192 kbs.


Yeah it's pretty amazing how fast it started to move in there.. I fired up AG and in like 2 mins, the first one was d/l'ing it and there were like three transfers of it in a row. I'd imagine it has spread quite nicely by now :)
Posted by tomas
 - May 13, 2002, 03:01:52 PM
I'm really starting to like the tune. The details are incredible and Keith voice has another dimension in this song.
For me it's not an extension of tfotl. The beat isn't as important as it used to be. The accents lie in the sounds and the stereowidth. It will stand out when it gets released, I'm sure of that.
Posted by fj
 - May 13, 2002, 12:53:18 PM
i know isnt it great
Posted by PoisoN
 - May 12, 2002, 01:48:34 PM
Kiitos SakuS! PRODIGY IS BACK! 8)
Posted by fj
 - May 12, 2002, 03:01:50 AM
SakuS you are a god!!! seriously thanks
Posted by mindblow_
 - May 11, 2002, 10:31:30 PM
I don't find 'Diesel Power' and 'Baby's Got A Temper' similar. DP is more hip hop based and BGAT is.. well, whatever you call it, it's different that DP. I always thought that DP was probably the worst song on Fat Of The Land.

but I just listened to 'Exterminator' and I'm not saying that Liam has sampled sounds from there but there are some influences.
Posted by antz (to lazy to login)
 - May 11, 2002, 10:30:50 PM
Excellent Quality :) Crap Song :(

I found a 128kbps version from iMesh, I took the liberty of uploading it to a shitty geocities server here http://www.geocities.com/dalek_simulation/file-dump/
Posted by kenzie
 - May 11, 2002, 08:56:49 PM
Mindblow, how similar do you find this beat to Diesel Power's beat?
Posted by mindblow_
 - May 11, 2002, 08:44:59 PM
I love it. I heard it on radio today again and I just love THE BEAT. I still consider vocals to be too mixed but the production is good. those "electronic sounds" remind me of Primal Scream's 'Exterminator' (the title song, not the album).
Posted by kenzie
 - May 11, 2002, 08:34:36 PM
hey check
don't know if you fellars figured this out already:

That firestarter sample comes up when Keith says:
ONCE AGAIN IGNITE THE SKYLIGHT (thats right isn't it)

guess that he started another fire somewhere...

AND I AGREE EKKO
this tune does actually fucking rock(no pun intended)

Posted by SakuS
 - May 11, 2002, 08:29:42 PM
Oh I forgot to mention that personally I totally love this song. I love MFTJG, FOTL was kind of a let down, but BGAT has put my hopes for AONO sky high.

Oh yeah and FBI KGB LSD ETC
Posted by Ekko
 - May 11, 2002, 08:14:20 PM
Okay, now this version is surely too close to the final single to
say it can't be rated yet.

So I rate it and I rate it a good 8 out of 10.

Contra:
- Same old bullshit
- unsuccessful censoring-noises making it a bit diffuse
- personally, I still miss certain parts from the live version
(- Keith doing the vocals)

Pro:
- Solid buttrocker
- very detailed work and excellent mixing
- good ideas, very subtile sometimes

Although it's a very familiar song, it's the detailed sound and mixing that takes the overall niveau a level higher.
I was wondering why he needed 1 month to mix the track...
That's clear now.

SakuS has earned himself a cheesy online medal, I find! ;-)
I heard a rumor that R. Mafia paid 500.000 $ to get the permission to air the song... mad
Posted by kenzie
 - May 11, 2002, 07:51:33 PM
Ok...i can feel contempt with this...
but please if that is Keith playing guitar at certain stages...don't show him in the video with one...please ...please
i dont want little MTV kids stick posters of 'Keith the rock legend' on their walls ... that'll suck. But no...they can do it if they want to as long as the albums good...or shit shit shit i shouldn't have listened to it...now i'm even more anxious
gimme rohepnol ;)
Posted by Acid_Twin
 - May 11, 2002, 07:49:40 PM
Awsome!
Fantastic song, full of nrg, pumping it over and over lol!

PRODIGY ARE BACK!!

For you people that dislike it, open your damn mind, get high and enjoy it for what it is!

-Acid
Posted by miwant
 - May 11, 2002, 07:25:53 PM
thanks a lot sakus!  ;D
Posted by SakuS
 - May 11, 2002, 07:01:17 PM
Ok thanks to nismo it's now up at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mr_nismo/ as well.
Posted by jamie riddler
 - May 11, 2002, 06:04:10 PM
Saku S
Posted by SakuS
 - May 11, 2002, 05:35:59 PM
Stereo attached to my computer and recorded this.. enjoy, and remember where it came from  ;D


http://juggalos.net/tmp/sakus_ownz_you/bgat-studio-192k.sakus.mp3

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >