The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by Arie
 - April 24, 2002, 10:27:35 AM
I think Des and me will go quite far to get what we want hehe ;)
Posted by St8ofbass
 - April 23, 2002, 06:22:13 PM
jeez des... any other gaps in your collection?
remind me not to bid against you...
m
Posted by des
 - April 22, 2002, 04:16:04 PM

Quote
Congratulations des.. you seem to be even madder than Arie
Posted by Arie
 - April 22, 2002, 11:01:29 AM
You love it, I hate it ;)

At the moment I'm not willing to spend that much money on this record. I still have some leads to this whitelabel and it might be cheaper then. Otherwise, I will have to wait for a new chance.

Congratulations Des, good job :)
Posted by antz (to lazy to login)
 - April 21, 2002, 05:01:53 PM
Fuck me (
Posted by Faust
 - April 21, 2002, 01:37:44 AM
Posted by juGe
 - April 20, 2002, 02:15:40 PM
Congratulations des.. you seem to be even madder than Arie  ;D
Posted by des
 - April 19, 2002, 08:26:28 PM
hmmmmmm will look very nice in my collection  :D
Quote
This must be one of the rarest Prodigy releases. I've only ever seen or heard of it once, but right now it's up on ebay. I was just wondering; how many people here own it? and how much did you pay? The ebay one stands at
Posted by Arie
 - April 16, 2002, 04:23:15 PM
Like I already wrote:

Quote
Some people are willing to spend a small fortune on such an item, people like me ;)
Posted by Faust
 - April 16, 2002, 04:13:42 PM
he he he... arievdw?

Neko was the first bidder too. And here's you making out it's not worth that much ;D
Posted by Faust
 - April 16, 2002, 04:12:13 PM
Well, it's over
Posted by Arie
 - April 16, 2002, 10:48:58 AM
Reasonable would be if you would get it for free since it has been given away to a lot of people back in about 1993. Some people paid for it, but probably not more then $10. You can't really tell the value of a record. Some people are willing to spend a small fortune on such an item, people like me ;) I already own Earthbound 2 and Scienide, so this would be a welcome addition to my collection indeed :)
Posted by Faust
 - April 16, 2002, 03:14:16 AM
This must be one of the rarest Prodigy releases. I've only ever seen or heard of it once, but right now it's up on ebay. I was just wondering; how many people here own it? and how much did you pay? The ebay one stands at

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >