Posted by deedevil
- June 10, 2002, 10:23:48 PM
there it is LiamB!=P
Portugal-4 Poland-0
the score explains all!
cya
peace
Posted by pauly b
- June 08, 2002, 06:30:07 PMHOOORRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY,
MY FAITH IS RESTORED, WE OUTPLAYED THE FAVOURITES AND WON 1-0, LOVE YOU ENGLAND, IM PROUD TO BE ENGLISH AGAIN, OH AND ITALY SUCK NOW THEY LOST, HA HA!!!(MARADONA SUCK ON THIS YOU OVERWEIGHT SAD, COKE RIDDELLED TWAT!!!)
GUYS IM ON HOLIDAY IN TENERIFE ANY GOOD CLUBS AND BARS YOU LOT KNOW OF???DONT SAY PLAYA AMERICAS PORNO SHOWS A RIP OFF, EXPENSE AND HARDLY ANY TITTIES OR GIRL ON GIRL ACTION, BOOO!!!!
PEACE
PAULY B
MY FAITH IS RESTORED, WE OUTPLAYED THE FAVOURITES AND WON 1-0, LOVE YOU ENGLAND, IM PROUD TO BE ENGLISH AGAIN, OH AND ITALY SUCK NOW THEY LOST, HA HA!!!(MARADONA SUCK ON THIS YOU OVERWEIGHT SAD, COKE RIDDELLED TWAT!!!)
GUYS IM ON HOLIDAY IN TENERIFE ANY GOOD CLUBS AND BARS YOU LOT KNOW OF???DONT SAY PLAYA AMERICAS PORNO SHOWS A RIP OFF, EXPENSE AND HARDLY ANY TITTIES OR GIRL ON GIRL ACTION, BOOO!!!!
PEACE
PAULY B
Posted by Breathe_with_me
- June 07, 2002, 10:28:07 PMA lot of suprises so far... Croatia really disapointed me, that match vs. Mexico was the worst so far.
But I'm really glad with the England-Argentina result..
But I'm really glad with the England-Argentina result..
Posted by kenzie
- June 06, 2002, 10:45:28 PMQuote
!ok, I'm going to eat a chicken
chickens...nice
but i prefer fish
Posted by deedevil
- June 02, 2002, 08:43:52 PMQuote
no disrespect to all other teams, but - POLAND IS THE BEST!ok, I'm going to eat a chicken
wait to see Portugal winning poland! =P
cya
peace
Posted by LiamB
- June 02, 2002, 03:51:27 PMno disrespect to all other teams, but - POLAND IS THE BEST!
ok, I'm going to eat a chicken 
ok, I'm going to eat a chicken 
Posted by Firestarter
- June 02, 2002, 03:17:40 AMQuote
*put up the right hand*, russia
we won "beauty of the universe" or something recently, and i hope these 11 dudes won't suck... but anyway, i don't really care about these sports stuff, coz Oksana Fedorova rocks!
Lol It's Miss Universe
Ireland has done a good job today in Japan!
1 : 1 (although I thought if it's a tye then there's gonna be a Penalty shots for both teams) It was starnge because i didn't know Both teams could win at World Cup if its a tye!
heheheh
i personally thought Fance would win, but I think it's Either England or Brazil
Posted by Ekko
- June 01, 2002, 07:56:14 PMCroatia or something.
Germany did the highest goal-score today, amazing, since they suck so bad lately.
I hope it'll be an outsider, don't like the big teams winning the cup, my, that was scary last time with france...
Not that I care anyway.
I love cats, not soccer.
Meoow
Germany did the highest goal-score today, amazing, since they suck so bad lately.
I hope it'll be an outsider, don't like the big teams winning the cup, my, that was scary last time with france...
Not that I care anyway.
I love cats, not soccer.
Meoow
Posted by kenzie
- June 01, 2002, 05:46:06 PMSouth Africa! 

Posted by Brethe_with_m
- June 01, 2002, 10:54:46 AMCroatia, there's no doubt about it. 
We'll make sure Italy plays only 3 matches at World Cup...
If not, my second favorite team is England...

We'll make sure Italy plays only 3 matches at World Cup...
If not, my second favorite team is England...
Posted by deedevil
- May 31, 2002, 08:59:50 PMPortugal off course! 
cya
peace

cya
peace
Posted by Zed
- May 31, 2002, 07:23:30 PM*put up the right hand*, russia
we won "beauty of the universe" or something recently, and i hope these 11 dudes won't suck... but anyway, i don't really care about these sports stuff, coz Oksana Fedorova rocks!
we won "beauty of the universe" or something recently, and i hope these 11 dudes won't suck... but anyway, i don't really care about these sports stuff, coz Oksana Fedorova rocks!
Posted by dessie
- May 31, 2002, 05:15:38 PMCOMON IRELAND ;D
Even though without keano were fucked
But If I had to call a ream to win it...id agree with Italy they look strong
Even though without keano were fucked
But If I had to call a ream to win it...id agree with Italy they look strong
Posted by paulbi1
- May 31, 2002, 04:06:18 PMI DO BUT I MAY BE IN A MINORITY,
IM GOING FOR SAUDI AR......ONLY JOKING, ITALY!!!!
PAULY B
IM GOING FOR SAUDI AR......ONLY JOKING, ITALY!!!!
PAULY B
