Posted by Yorzh
- August 24, 2010, 08:36:09 PMHi gyus !
I'm searching for the same (or close) raglan that was worn by Keit Flint in the video Firestarter . I really want to buy it, but cant' find it anywhere. Can u help me or maybe sell me if u know where to buy it ?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my english :-)
Anton.
if u have any information plzzzzz , mail me to : [email protected]
I'm searching for the same (or close) raglan that was worn by Keit Flint in the video Firestarter . I really want to buy it, but cant' find it anywhere. Can u help me or maybe sell me if u know where to buy it ?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my english :-)
Anton.
if u have any information plzzzzz , mail me to : [email protected]
