The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by juGe
 - May 12, 2002, 08:25:01 PM
QuoteMhh, is there any resource on your site / the net, where I can find what Liam has to say about the single tracks like it's written in your comment?

Interesting, I think.

Um, yeah he have said something in the interviews but I haven't really collected them into one place so keep digging in the articles section.. and those Selected Mixes comments can be found from https://theprodigy.info/quotes/famous-quotes-from-the-prodigy-cd-inlays.html

there is also something
https://theprodigy.info/discography/official/music-for-the-jilted-generation/
Posted by Ekko
 - May 12, 2002, 08:11:19 PM
Mhh, is there any resource on your site / the net, where I can find what Liam has to say about the single tracks like it's written in your comment?

Interesting, I think.
Posted by juGe
 - May 12, 2002, 05:55:58 PM
Actually that's my fault.. when I re-organized my site I have accidentaly left it out.. you can found it from http://theprodigy.info/discography/specials/Selected_Mixes_For_The_Jilted_Generation
Posted by phatboy
 - May 12, 2002, 04:08:54 PM
Its probably just me, but I couldent find anything on Selected mixes for the jilted generation?

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >