Posted by -flightcrank
- January 02, 2005, 07:43:10 PMohhhh
babys got a temper

babys got a temper

Posted by Arie
- December 29, 2004, 12:07:11 PMQuotesure the did.......You're boring me. Shouldn't you be at school or something? You know, education and all? How's puberty coming along by the way? Get a life and get your facts straight.
i love the fact that u got shut down by xl. because u love them and the prodigy so much.
pwned like a noob
Posted by -flightcrank
- December 28, 2004, 11:15:34 AMsure the did.......
i love the fact that u got shut down by xl. because u love them and the prodigy so much.
pwned like a noob
i love the fact that u got shut down by xl. because u love them and the prodigy so much.
pwned like a noob
Posted by Arie
- December 24, 2004, 07:26:24 PMQuotewell XL recordings did shut down his site for a while and removed his mp3z due to ME :D*yawn*
No one shut down my web site. I got an e-mail from my ISP asking me if I was kind enough to remove the files and so I did. No threats, nothing, they simply asked me kindly. However, while doing a search on my web space they accidently turned on directory listing. It took them a few days to fix their mistake, so in return they offered me a year free of charge. Will you ever get your act together?
;p
Posted by -flightcrank
- December 18, 2004, 05:22:56 PMwell XL recordings did shut down his site for a while and removed his mp3z due to ME 

Posted by LYDOK
- December 02, 2004, 06:03:03 PMQuoteI've uploaded some tracks in MP3 format to my web site at http://www.the-prodigy.org, which you can find at the Updates section. Enjoy!still non of the links seem to work

Posted by Stuff
- October 28, 2004, 05:10:19 PMLol, i have to agree. This is one of the most remarkable threads i've ever seen. 

Posted by _Alex_
- October 28, 2004, 07:37:28 AMThis has to be the most entertainning, but at the same time pointless topic I've ever read!
flightcrank/zion/Mr w-3o, you're just pathetic. People like you don't even make me angry. I pity you man, seriously! Throughout this thread you had no solid argument whatsoever. I feel really bad for you trying to ruin other people's lives.
The thing that made me laugh the most though was when you said that arie is ripping the prodigy off. Have you even seen his collection?! I wouldn't be surprised if 5% off all the money the prodigy made was due to arie's contribution! I mean, if he's ripping them off, who doesn't!?
Arie, you should have simply ignored him from the beginning. The kid has some mental issues, it's evident!
...it's a sad, sad world we live in...
flightcrank/zion/Mr w-3o, you're just pathetic. People like you don't even make me angry. I pity you man, seriously! Throughout this thread you had no solid argument whatsoever. I feel really bad for you trying to ruin other people's lives.
The thing that made me laugh the most though was when you said that arie is ripping the prodigy off. Have you even seen his collection?! I wouldn't be surprised if 5% off all the money the prodigy made was due to arie's contribution! I mean, if he's ripping them off, who doesn't!?

Arie, you should have simply ignored him from the beginning. The kid has some mental issues, it's evident!
...it's a sad, sad world we live in...
Posted by Arie
- October 27, 2004, 12:49:25 PMYou know, this isn't even worth a reply, but of course I couldn't resist. You are a very, very sad person. You have been proven wrong a few postings above and you don't even have the heart replying. Making false statements, no arguements to support your claims. You are a little ignorant child. So very sad. On the otherside, you made me laugh a lot though ;)
Posted by -flightcrank
- October 19, 2004, 11:56:25 AMyes let it end, with i the victor and u as always the loser
Posted by Arie
- July 25, 2004, 12:38:42 PMShame that you can't even reply properly. Lets end this thread.
Posted by -flightcrank
- July 18, 2004, 03:03:15 PMyou are in need of a life, badly
Posted by Arie
- July 13, 2004, 08:12:39 PM:x
Posted by Lasssa
- July 13, 2004, 07:47:50 PMJuge could close the topic, but i'm sure ''someone'' would be stupid enough to start a new one :-/
Posted by Arie
- July 12, 2004, 08:34:19 PMLooks like this thread will become endless... ;p ;)
Posted by Lasssa
- July 12, 2004, 08:03:35 PMQuotewell i only annoy people wjho rip off the prodigyArie is the last man to rip off the prodigy..
He hosted, as far as i know, only unreleased stuff. That's no crime.
Posted by Arie
- July 12, 2004, 11:53:45 AMQuotelike i said evens reopend the thread again look at the dates idiotIt took Evans two and a half months to reply thus re-opening the thread (back then). Lassa and myself replied to his posting shortly after. It then took you four months to reply to Lassa and myself, thus you are the last person to have re-opened it.
Quotealso you were posting after a gap of months hence reopening the thread before i did.I read back a few pages and cannot find what you are talking about. You re-opened the thread again after four months of silence. Please proof the quote above.
Quoteonce again u are proven wrong.I have just proven that you were the last person to re-open this thread after a four month period. You are unfortunately wrong.
damn im good ;D
And you still have not answered my question if you have downloaded the new album... ;p
Posted by -flightcrank
- July 10, 2004, 06:19:54 PMlike i said evens reopend the thread again look at the dates idiot
also you were posting after a gap of months hence reopening the thread before i did.
once again u are proven wrong.
damn im good
also you were posting after a gap of months hence reopening the thread before i did.
once again u are proven wrong.
damn im good

Posted by Arie
- July 08, 2004, 10:15:26 AMThere wasn't a reply in this thread for four months and you re-opened it. So, did you download the new album? ;p
Posted by -flightcrank
- July 08, 2004, 09:02:05 AM*glasses
Posted by -flightcrank
- July 08, 2004, 08:59:53 AMevans re opened the thread on 28.02.04 not me,
u must have trouble reading. because u didnt see the copywrite notice on the prodigy cd either.
maby you should invest in a pair of glassed or get your eyes checked.
later
u must have trouble reading. because u didnt see the copywrite notice on the prodigy cd either.
maby you should invest in a pair of glassed or get your eyes checked.

later
Posted by Arie
- July 07, 2004, 08:05:51 PMQuotewell i only annoy people wjho rip off the prodigyYou must be proud of yourself, to re-open this thread again and I bet that you didn't download the new album... *cough*
which i have clearly succeeded in doing
have a nice day :D
;p
Posted by -flightcrank
- July 06, 2004, 10:36:05 PMwell i only annoy people wjho rip off the prodigy
which i have clearly succeeded in doing
have a nice day
which i have clearly succeeded in doing
have a nice day

Posted by Lasssa
- March 05, 2004, 09:13:52 PMQuoteWith your action you do not cause me any harm, but you have probably annoyed a lot of fans all across the world.
You've got that damned right, Arie
Posted by Arie
- March 05, 2004, 02:45:36 PMThank you Evans ;) I do my best ;p
Posted by evans
- February 28, 2004, 02:22:50 PMhaha great topic!!!
Posted by -flightcrank
- December 13, 2003, 06:17:20 AMexcept you
THE END
THE END
Posted by Arie
- December 10, 2003, 12:11:51 PMAnd we all lived happily ever after.
The End.
The End.
Posted by -flightcrank
- December 06, 2003, 07:14:12 AMhehehehehe...classic
man im laughting sooo hard right now, thanks for being so entertaining !!
juge is not in denial as you are he also has a sates in his download section
"Copyright Notes
The MP3's found on this page are for evaluation purposes only. (Almost all of them can't be found anywhere commercially available!) If you download a file, you will be allowed to keep it on your harddisk for 24 hours, but then you
man im laughting sooo hard right now, thanks for being so entertaining !!
juge is not in denial as you are he also has a sates in his download section
"Copyright Notes
The MP3's found on this page are for evaluation purposes only. (Almost all of them can't be found anywhere commercially available!) If you download a file, you will be allowed to keep it on your harddisk for 24 hours, but then you
Posted by Arie
- December 03, 2003, 04:57:25 PMQuoteI posted three times because I had the time and to keep editing the same posting into one big message isn't very clear. You have misunderstood the reason. If you have read other posting by me on this forum, you will see that I have done this before, so this time is no exception.
lol, has to post THREE time and says oohh im not annoyed..yeah right
QuoteFirst of all, why I would I have to leave this person (if not you are the same one?) alone? This person is flaming me and making silly threats. Is it not my free right to reply? I suggest to drop this topic, but this other person would not. Still you state that I should leave this other person alone. I believe that you are mixing things up here.
good work flightcrank !!!!! and he said a few posts ago that he didnt even think you actually contacted XL heheh looks like he was WRONG yet again, but i guess he's used to being wrong by now !
any way flightcrank wont want any harm to come to any other cool sites like this one or any others because they are cool prodigy sites not crap ones! you brought this on your self arie i told you to just leave him alone but you didnt. well, what else can i say, its your fault.. have a nice life my work here is done!
As for only reporting me and not others, why would my web site be considered "crap"? I'm curious about your answer. The reason this other person gave for contacting XL-Recordings (although I believe this person contacted the hosting provider straight since XL-Recordings can't really be bothered) was because of the files I was hosting and linking. Now that they are hidden and not linked anymore the problem is gone. But others are still hosting files and linking to them. If this really was the reason why he contacted XL-Recordings, why wouldn't this person have contacted XL-Recordings about all these other web site like the ones mentioned earlier?
I wonder how come that you know that this other person "wont want any harm to come to any other cool sites like this one or any others". This other person had stated that he would "report" me because of the hosted and linked files. Seeing this as well as the same writing style and silly flaming, I wonder if we have a serious case of MPS going on here as mentioned before by other (respected and more well known) fans as well? ;)
You state "zion" that I'm probably used to being "wrong" by now. I wonder what you base this on. You state it in general, as if I would be "wrong" all the time. Still, I reply seriously to all questions asked and most of the time give the person asking the right answer. Seeing this, it seems like you are basing your opinion on one thread only and that doesn't sound very reasonable. I wonder why I don't see you replying on other forums, giving people the right answers? If I would be "wrong" all the time, I wonder why I have been made a moderator for a part of this forum.
Once again my suggestion to stop this thread. Also, the invitation to post on other Prodigy related forums and answer some questions there.

