The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Against the grain

Started by phatboy, November 03, 2002, 04:53:51 PM

phatboy

Just managed to pick up Against the grain 3 10" version for
Earthbound!

Arie

Hard to say. Depends on what people want to spend on it really ;p I would just try to sell it at eBay and see what it comes up with there, that's the best advice I can give you I'm afraid. Sorry.

phatboy

Earthbound!

Arie

I would have tried selling it for 30 Pounds Sterling. What you ask for it is just too much at the moment since I've seen more copies coming by at shops for less. I'm afraid that you won't be able to sell it. I would try a lower amount and let the bidders drive up the price themselves. Good luck with your auction!

phatboy

Hello me again would anyone like to swap me 10" Against the grain for the CD version????
Earthbound!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >