Drawmer LX20 stereo compressor
Many studios start as a small concern, but quickly expand into serious, productive environments. Often, this means selling some of the budget equipment, in order to replace it with equipment of the necessary quality to match the upgraded studio. The Drawmer LX20 is designed to serve the needs regardless of the size and quality of the studio.
- Soft knee. The ratio is increased automatically as the compression increases. Only one control is required to adjust compression.
- Expander to eliminate low level noise. Release time linked to Compressor Release.
- Selectable system level -10dBu or +4 dBu.
- Variable Attack and Release.
- Eight element GR meter. Three element signal level meter.