Author Topic: Ali is crap.  (Read 2555 times)

Ekko

• Lurker!
    • View Profile
Ali is crap.
« on: August 16, 2002, 07:11:51 PM »
It so is. Saw it yesterday. In fact, it's the first movie I didn't see until the end.
It doesn't reveal very much, although something is happening all the time, it so lacks giving you background infos and proper impressions. And towards the end it gets extremely boring, Ali is jogging through the  jungle of Zaire, in total slomo, nothing else happening. 10 minutes long. Who needs that? No further information about Malcolm X, just a cheap sidekick at the beginning.

The only thing worth watching the movie is, seeing Will Smith gotten hunky. He really looks like Muhammed Ali! He's even got the oval face... weird. But still crap.
Just my one cent (it doesn't deserve two).
Tradition IS a tradition

Zed

• zashibis!
    • View Profile
Re: Ali is crap.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2002, 11:05:22 PM »
a friend of mine bought 82 gigs hdd for me in moscow a couple of months ago, and he copied a "couple" of moives to the hdd as well... and there were that movie... but didn't check it... i mean i checked quickly a couple of mins in fast forward mode... and i ruined it... erm.... that's all i know about that movie... actually, i ruined a lot of *.avi, *.mpeg, *.dat.... well... now i got some space for my samples and soft...
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Ekko

• Lurker!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2002, 01:54:09 AM »

he copied a "couple" of moives to the hdd as well...

Ahaha, that was so good formulated...  :D

Ach, you didn't miss anything, really.
Tradition IS a tradition

Zed

• zashibis!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2002, 02:11:21 PM »
hehe
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2017 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.