This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Topics - Stuff
I wonder if the strings in: No Good (Start The Dance), Break and Enter, We Are The Ruffest, The Heat (The Energy), Rhythm of Life (Original Mix), Religion (The Prodigy Trance U Down Mix) etc belongs to the U-220 too??
I think it's the same string sound in all these songs (and maybe in some more songs by the Prodigy). But the strings in these songs doens't sound exactly like the strings in "Everybody In The Place" & "Out Of Space", but could it be the U-220 anyway?
Apparently Liam has discovered some Swedish software to create music these days. Good to see he is creative again!!
But how can Reason's s/w replace the kicksound from a SP-1200 ? :-/
Is YAMAHA MSP5 a good choice?? Because they are pretty cheap.. aren't they?
Or do you know any other "cheap" studio monitor that kicks more arse than YAMAHA's MSP5?? (at least cheaper than GENELEC 1030 - that everyone says is the best biamp powered near-field studio monitor)
Please, give me some advice on how to get the sound more hot/analogue.
I'm not up to date with much "news" on various Prodigy forums nowadays (due to the massive stream of [ridiculous] posts that i'm never able to catch up with and accurately read anyway, which is a result of the band suddenly releasing a new record - a record that i also dislike ;).
But is this `hearing thingie' correct? Or just some kind of an internet hoax
"A copy of this album will be sent to Liam Howlett" - i guess he receive a lot of shit fan-remixes and stuff, but i really believe in this competition. It just gotta be intresting for him to receieve a cd of 12 songs voted to be the 12 best - created by fans, inspired of his music!
And i have a fucking beast in my backpocket that i will send to Brainkiller And i hope you others (c'mon Ekko! ;-) will do the same. / Good Luck!
"Rules and tips:
1. You have time until September 15 to submit your mp3.
2. The songs are to be your own style, not Prodigy remixes.
3. You don't have to write a new tune for this contest. But if you want to, do it.
4. Do not try to steal other peoples work, as if you will get to the finals you will have to send info about the programs used and samples you have used.
5. Entries will not be published until the deadline. The entrants will rate their own work on September 16, and the best 12 tunes will be chosen as the fans album, and they will have to choose also the name of it.
6. A copy of this album will be sent to Liam Howlett.
How to join:
- If you have your tune hosted on your webspace, just send the link to it.
- Send also the link to a preview of your tune(one minute long) mp3 format
- If you don't have space where to host your files, just mail them to me.
1. Please specify your name/band name and the track name.
2. No E-Jay or Playstation stuff please."
But I got a live mpeg of "Funky Shit" that I think is from 1995.. Because Maxim is bald, Liam has short dark hair and Leeroy has blonde hair (and that glitter suite he used in the "Electronic Punks" video).
And since the release of "Firestarter", in early 1996, Liam coloured his hair blonde. And Maxim let his hair grow out..
So I'm quite sure the Prods played Funky Shit Live already in 1995.