The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Oh....My...Gosh!

Started by Firestarter, June 02, 2002, 04:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firestarter

:o You will not believe me until u hear this "AWESOME, SIMPLY AMAZING, GREAT!, SWEET, COOL" track! that is by Psykosonik i don't know guys if you've ever heard of this techno band (or solo, i don't know) but If you have ever heard of this track....Panik Control you'll know what i'm talkin about! that track is SO AMAZING! It's fast, and that temple synth is so sweet! I just got this track downloaded like an hour ago and i love every second of it! and I'm not affraid to say this, but as much as I love Prodigy, I think Liam would never think of makin such a sweet 'techno track' as psykosonik maybe I'm overreacting, maybe i love it too much....But I think it's best 'techno' track I've heard so far....

Psykosonik - Panik Control

Post your opinions!

MAD_4_IT

i have heared of em some where but  dont really know of em they r supposed 2 be good i think i read it in a mag u must have gr8 taste

Firestarter

Well...now there's a person who replied at least! thanks man! Psykosonik is a good band, but I've heard of Panik Kontrol only its the coolest trakc ever!

Zed

Quotethanks man!
IIRC it's not a "man", it's "woman"... erm.., *cough*...

actually, that's a pretty big imperfection of english language, you can't get you talking to a girl until she scream "i'm female, god damn ya!"... that's awful for a cybersex... you can't be sure it's a girl...
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Firestarter

That's exactly what i'm talkin about! No one will reply to anything! untill they catch somethin the other person said or said it wrong just to CORRECT THEM! what the hell? i asked for the Track's opinion's not the corrections!  >:(

kenzie

heh heh he heh heh ... this thread is humorous at 7:30 in the fucking morning...w0rk is b0ll0x

fuck shit punk shit fuck ( or what did keeti say? )
you've got to open up your eyes and see the light

Zed

That's exactly what i'm talkin about! No one will reply to anything! untill they catch somethin the other person said or said it wrong just to CORRECT THEM! what the hell? i asked for the Track's opinion's not the corrections!
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.