BGAT FULL VERSION

Started by DENOX, May 11, 2002, 06:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DENOX

Yes men.... ;D....I was listening the Mafia radio when I recorded BGAT.The file has not very quality and has some bugs but it's the full version.U can download this file from http://www.mundoprodigy.cjb.net

Respect.DENOX
WWW.MUNDOPRODIGY.CJB.NET

WWW.LIAMHOWLETT.CJB.NET

des

that firestarter sample is horrific...its just soooo lack luster

des

I could be wrong but if you listen  1min into the track, are those two drum sounds taken from the military intro in the live sets?

maybe I just need my ears cleaned.

philchill_aiii

If you give me somewhere to upload it i'll do an edit job on it, make it sound pukka and then everyone can hear it almost as it should be, no error, no shit just pure prodigy niceness  ;D ;D ;D

philchill_aiii

I just worked out why Liam has put the firestarter sample in the track:

He thought to himself, shit! people might have forgot who we are by now....I know i'll reming them by putting that in, yeah that'll do it. God damn i'm good.

He he he, thats what i wrecken anyway

Acid_Twin

philchill_aiii - if you pass it my way i'll upload it to some nice fast server space i have.

I'll upload it and keep it their for a week only though, for many reasons you can imagin :P

-Acid

DENOX

:D Well.........new server and works (In my pc works  ;D )

http://www.mundoprodigy.4t.com/baby2.htm

Respect.DENOX (sorry for the problems  :-[ )

WWW.MUNDOPRODIGY.CJB.NET

WWW.LIAMHOWLETT.CJB.NET

Acid_Twin

Heh, no one should judge it by that recording, its REALLY poor quality (no offense).

-Acid

DENOX

I know that man...but when the fucked server of Geocities works...........u can dowload it with moerw quality (128 Kbps)

respect.DENOX
WWW.MUNDOPRODIGY.CJB.NET

WWW.LIAMHOWLETT.CJB.NET

Ekko

Uuaaaargh, you can't even hear the drums....!
*lol*

Now we have a good, short excerpt and a bad, full excerpt.
Mhm.
Unfortunately we can't melt that.
And to Philchill:

"If you give me somewhere to upload it i'll do an edit job on it, make it sound pukka and then everyone can hear it almost as it should be, no error, no shit just pure prodigy niceness "

Good luck dude... !
Tradition IS a tradition

Zed

if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Firestarter

I just worked out why Liam has put the firestarter sample in the track:

He thought to himself, shit! people might have forgot who we are by now....I know i'll reming them by putting that in, yeah that'll do it. God damn i'm good.

He he he, thats what i wrecken anyway

LOL! that was a good ONE!!!  ;D the coolest part is when u said "God damn i'm good"
 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Prodigy 4 Life

philchill_aiii

Errrrr.... Yeah, cheers m8. I decided that i like the sample there now, it makes sence when you listen to the lyrics before it. Quite cool actually

Arie

Errrrr.... Yeah, cheers m8. I decided that i like the sample there now, it makes sence when you listen to the lyrics before it. Quite cool actually
Agreed. It fits in there. On the other side, it might be there to remind people who Prodigy is since quite some people know Firestarter. That would be a bad way of promotion in my opinion then. Anyway, the sample is somewhat distorted, sounds nice and fits in if you ask me.

des

The sample is time stretched and slower, I really dont think liams intention was to make the sample FIT....Most hip hop artist use this technique, where by they throw in a section of their most famed track and use it in more for comedy factor rather than effect...like take timberland for example he used missey's E's get yur freak on track in Bubba's *ugly*

But I have to admit, I think that firestarter sample is nasty.

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.