Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Samples / Re: Claustrophobic Sting Laughter Sample
« Last post by juGe on March 11, 2018, 11:51:02 AM »
Hello!
pretty good catch! Not sure if somebody have mentioned that earlier but that sounds pretty similar yeah.
Off Topic / Re: Chat - IRC or something?
« Last post by juGe on March 11, 2018, 11:48:05 AM »
hmmm I remember this kind of chat before :)

Yes, we had this kind of chat area here back in the day but it was later removed. Now we have just this forum for communicating. Would be nice to get it more active again!
Samples / Claustrophobic Sting Laughter Sample
« Last post by jimbobthefish on March 08, 2018, 01:57:46 AM »
Hi everyone. I was looking at the sample list under Claustrophobic Sting.
I've always thought that the laughter sample was from the death of the joker in Batman (1989)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VXXaK0UHvM

Others have probably come across this but as it says "not sure where taken from" in the sample list I thought i'd mention it.

Cheers,
J
Off Topic / Re: Chat - IRC or something?
« Last post by Maxfields on March 05, 2018, 06:13:41 PM »
What do you mean, Horden? Were you a member of the boards back in the day?
Equipment / 'Your Love' Synth
« Last post by Arun King on February 20, 2018, 04:05:00 PM »
What synth is used at the very start, and throughout, of 'Your Love (Remix)?' Just wondering.
Thanks
Samples / Russian folk VS The Prodigy live mash-up
« Last post by tamych on April 04, 2012, 01:02:39 AM »
Hey! Check out a live mash-up of a Russian folk song Porushka and SMBU performed by Risha.

http://youtu.be/Gh_3rYLPo7M

Samples / Ruff In The Jungle Bizness-Feel the jungle vibe
« Last post by TheProdigySerbiaFan on November 21, 2010, 02:43:13 PM »
Wazzup 8-)
I've been looking around the Internet for information on some of The Prodigy samples, and I got stuck at the good old Ruff In The Jungle Bizness. I know about some samples of the song, because they are posted on this forum, but I don't know where was the sample "Feel the jungle vibe, baby" taken from. I'd really like to know that, because I found the rest just not this one.
Cheers and I hope I get an answer  :)
Samples / Re: Ruff in the Sample Buizness
« Last post by npc900 on June 01, 2010, 03:47:26 PM »
i'd kill to know where that second sample came from.
Samples / Ruff in the Sample Buizness
« Last post by MrGrey on March 10, 2005, 06:16:21 PM »
I just got that "In the Jungle" track by Just Ice, which according to the sample section was used for "Ruff in the Jungle Bizness".  I kinda have an idea what part of the song it is, but anybody know exactly how to modulate it to get the same sound? Also, did the "Ruff" come from the same track?  Does anybody know where that crazy sound at 00:43 where hes all "dasahyayayayayayayaahhhh!" comes from?
Samples / Re: Charley Sample ID
« Last post by npc900 on June 01, 2010, 03:44:49 PM »
the beatbox thing, yeah? not sure where it originated but i'd like to know. i found the samples somewhere at original pitch, but i don't remember where.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2017 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.