The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

ARE MAVERICK THINKS THAT WE ARE FUCKING IDIOTS????

Started by notly1988, August 10, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

notly1988

What the fuck is this team?? they think we are britney spears fans and that we buy all this bullshit??
I registered the team just so I can see the website (I was curious..) and what a load of crap!!! It's like: Hey, if you are a REAL prodigy fan you'll be working for us for free helping us to sell our products!
What the fuck is this?? why can't it just be about the music?!
I'll tell you what a REAL prodigy fan will do: a REAL prodigy fan will buy BGAT,enjoy it and thats it!
God, I hate when record companies are trying to use naive fans to do the promoting for them so they can save a few dollars >:(

Please, I f you are a true Prodigy fan, don't let it happen!
Don't contribute to this kind of stuff and keep the prodigy real and all about the music, like the way it was until now and like the way should be!
Believe me, you'll be helping them more this way, because maverick don't understand the mentality of the prodigy and their fans, and with this kind of promotion the prodigy are going nowhere but down!

Please forward this massage to all the prodigy fans that you know.

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.