The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

korg electribe m

Started by anaman, April 15, 2003, 07:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lasssa

QuoteI don't quite follow you... ???

Never mind...
It's no big deal anyway....
signature

Why don't you just buy a computer. A fat studio soundcard. Download some Steinberg programs or Reason, and find samples on Soulseek??

here you find all the classic breaks:
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Performance/3412/Crates/dusty.htm

Arie

QuoteWhy don't you just buy a computer. A fat studio soundcard. Download some Steinberg programs or Reason, and find samples on Soulseek??

here you find all the classic breaks:
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Performance/3412/Crates/dusty.htm
Because I already have all that? Hehehe ;p ;)

Then it's no need for a drum-machine. Sounds more pro with real breaks. And don't use the sound that came with Reason(if you have it). Find breaks your self. Cut, clip, eat them. Thats more fun. :P

nitrotriad

I think you have the names mixed up. There is the Korg Electribe ES1 and ER1. The ESMkII, I'm guessing, is an upgraded version of the ES1 and the ERMkII of the ER1. I can't tell you much about the difference between the two versions of these, however I can say the ESmkII is sample based, so you should get some good samples if you want anything to sound good. The ERmkII, the one I have, is an analogue drum machine, you create the sounds, rather than edit the ones you have. You don't have to worry how good the samples you're using are. I chose to use hardware over software as I'd rather hear exactly what I'm changing. The samples you'd have heard do sound crap, but there are some good presets and you can make some good sounds on it. I read he uses the ER1 (not mkII) live and has on the new album (AONO I think). The ERmkII can be used for a lot of different dance styles - happy hardcore, techno, IDM.

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.