The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

How to syncTB 303 with MC 303

Started by brainstorm, June 02, 2003, 05:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brainstorm

Hi
I have TB 303 and like to synchronize with MC 303. But it didn't synchronize when I plugged the MIDI out from MC 303 to the TB 303's Sync in.

Could you help me?

ps : Have anyone tried MicroKorg?
Regards

Stuff

You need a Midi/Sync converter, since the Tb-303 doesn't have midi. Doepher, Phillip Rees, Kenton midi interfaces...around $100 should be sufficient.

brainstorm

But I can't find a Kenton MIDI Box here.
Thanx anyway.

Ekko

you don't need exclusive kenton-stuff, there are loads of people selling MIDI-boxes and allround-solutions for any kind of convertness (CV/MIDI/Pedal contr./anything) on the net (maybe ebay).
Tradition IS a tradition

Stuff

Ekko

That thing should do it.
But I'm not sure if that thing's able to seperate the incoming MIDI-events, looks like it's just a MIDI-merger that spits out the signal 6-fold.
So the question is, can you address any MIDI-item for itself from the Sequencer as you could do with a common MIDI-interface?
I don't think so, but if you jsut use it for solving combination problems, it looks like a good buy.
Also, most synth can be used in at least two MIDI-modes (Multimode, MIDI-mono-mode, Poly/Omni-mode, Homophonic mode, Monophonic mode, declaration may differ). Only the CV/gate and DIN-controlled synth are mostly monophonic, so it does not make a difference anyway.

Tradition IS a tradition

brainstorm or else

I have checked in ebay.
I dont know guys, because I only spent less than $40 for the TB-303. I think I have to try to find here. I dont think to buy online ;). Thanx.

Regards

Soundscape

Lasssa

Where can I find a manual for mc-303; anyone knows??
signature

brainstorm

Lasssa

signature

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.