The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

please answer this surrvey

Started by MAD_4_IT, June 17, 2002, 01:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAD_4_IT

hiya, im carrying out a surrvey on themost opoular sort of dance music by asking 4 ppls top 5 kinds.
 E.G.
mine  are:
1 hardhouse
2 trance
3 happy hardcore :)
4 trancecore
5 techno
 please do repley your answers will be a big help
 thanx

Arie

As long as it contains tight beats, I will like it ;p

evans

1. happy hardcore
2.gabba.
3.trancecore
4.drum and bass
5.hardhouse

(if you like happy hardcore you will probably have a bonkers album and you might like to know theres a new one released on the 15th of july)
this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her
sell me your soul and i'll give you power
sell me your soul and darkness will rule

Arie

Happy hardcore house music is quite Dutch from origin. It is funny to hear a music style which was popular here years ago being popular in different countries ;)

evans

its been popular in the uk for many years and at the moment its set to get even more popular
                               ;D ;D
this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her

Micha

I Think its really weird! that most stupid type of music (happy hardcore) is popular in england, i cant get to that. Its been a while since that was a hype in the netherlands, i am so happy thats over.(ofcourse this is my opinion)

To all the dutch ppl in this forum ?
What did you think of the hype in the netherlands with the terror gabba happy hardcore thing, a couple of years ago

Arie

I've been into hardcore for a while, but I only enjoyed the tracks which contained more special beats and all. Chosen Few was one of my favorites, but also Tellurian which was just hard, but had nothing special about it. I preferred old style techno music. That is how I got into The Prodigy in the first place. Hardcore was something extra. I've never been fond of happy hardcore, besides Ilsa Gold of whom I like(d) some tracks. Happy hardcore is over here really. Our hype of years ago is fashion now in for instance the USA which is very funny if you think about it ;)

paulbi1

Happy hardcore is w**k!!!!, i still get twitches thinking about that 'toytown' shite.

It reminds me of dicks in kappa tracksuits with colour packs of about ten tapes all consisting of practically the same tune speeded up to about 200bpm.

Their is was absoleutly no genius in writing one of those tracks
It was 'take a sample and give it a fast beat'.

At least the early rave had a credible amount of work and style to it, i have respect for SL2, Altern 8 etc, for that era.

Sorry if that offends anyones taste, but it is a bollocks type of dance music and always will be IMHO!!!!

laters

pauly b

evans

toy town shit? :o
its one of the greatest hardcore anthems of all time.... :-*
hardcore will never die
this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.