~

Started by Ekko, June 05, 2002, 10:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekko

Heya everyone

I'll use the momentary silence to retreat a while from the forum and from being a full on Prodigy-fan, feels like I've gotten stuck with that a bit.
I just want to get more curious again, banned all the Prodigy-tracks from my playlists, replaced them with 'real' Rock and less electronic but more handmade music.
I'm not going to let my hair grow, wearing leather-clothes and going to Metal-clubs though...
just to Rock-clubs.

Very refreshing

So seeya,
cheers -
Ekko
Tradition IS a tradition

Zed

umm... Ekko... that's a temerarious move!

i'm aslo doing mad things atm. i'm into "Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels" OST... that sound sooo english, so londonish... hell.... dunno.. should i start smoke some weed or something, but hell, i wanna go to london and stuff, ya know...

you can't actually call me a prodigy fan nowadays, have not seem these dudes for ages...

actually, there are so many bands that i have to say i like their old stuff, but not new... i'm so tired of my playlist... pretty sad....
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Ekko

I'm still a fan but not as manic as before, might change when the new album comes, but for now I'm a little bit exhausted with this theme, it's not because of the new tracks or something.

I just want to take it back to the beginning,
it's festival-time soon, I'm going to discover some really unknown music and play air-guitar while shouting some real rock lyrics instead of waiting for the next sample to sing along.

You should check out the OST from Boondock Saints then, good and pure shit.

actually, there are so many bands that i have to say i like their old stuff, but not new... i'm so tired of my playlist... pretty sad....

It's just always the same, isn't it?
Nearly every glory band developes like this.
GNR, Def Leppard, Chem Bros, Die Happy, Fatboy Slim, Prodigy?, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, etc.

Playlists playlists, I just started to listen to CD's again
(those silver sparkling discs), technology is taking so much away from the original music-listening-feeling.
Ban Frauenhofer, I say.

Tradition IS a tradition

zed (logged out)

QuoteI just want to take it back to the beginning,
it's festival-time soon, I'm going to discover some really unknown music and play air-guitar while shouting some real rock lyrics instead of waiting for the next sample to sing along.
lucky you, i'm going to keep it in my room, i've been sitting here for 4 years, and it seems gotta do the same a couple of years more. but it seem this summer will be pretty rock to me, i'll get my midi-keyboard, i'll get new hdd, i've got so much to do, anyway i'm glad, gotta rock.
QuoteYou should check out the OST from Boondock Saints then, good and pure shit.
umm... gotta check if i get any possibilies to find the stuff...
Quotetechnology is taking so much away from the original music-listening-feeling
then i maybe already became somekind of cyberg or something....

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.