The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Holy crap, I just found...

Started by Ekko, May 18, 2002, 11:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekko

... the probably fanciest T-shirt-ordering-site ever

If you're easily offended, then please check out:
http://www.tshirthell.com
...NOT!

Tradition IS a tradition

Zed

pretty cute...

damn, i wanna t-short with my icq number infront of it and with "here could be your advertisement" behind.

or "zed is alive, baby, zed is alive..."

dunno... too many of ideas...
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Ekko

I like that with the ICQ-number... Why don't you just write it on a white shirt? It'll get a nice nasty taste when written by yourself in wry fonts.

@ T-shirt-hell I especially liked the one saying 'tight', displaying a small flower... Yeah, I know, this a bit proletario-like and silly... but it's nice offending and it matches my humor. Baaah.

Oh Oh, or the one saying 'I fucked the girl in Hanson'... ts...
Tradition IS a tradition

Zed

I like that with the ICQ-number... Why don't you just write it on a white shirt? It'll get a nice nasty taste when written by yourself in wry fonts.
yeh, i wish i could... the problem is if i write something and the t-short got dirt and stinks or something, then i'll have to wash it and that will ruins my inscription.. anyway i've got disgusting handwriting... when i was in school teachers hated me for that, ya know, all letters are always looks different... it just hurts eyes, that's why i have not written anything for few last years, i'm using keyboard and notepad or word instead...
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.