The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Creamfields

Started by Firestarter, May 09, 2002, 11:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firestarter

Since maybe talking about ONLY Prodigy is boring now to some "not me, but, it gets to it" I've decided to talk about Dance, Trance music.

Has anyone been to Creamfields gig? I'm on Kazaa now and I found a file where there is Paul Oakenfold playing live at Creamfields, it's very interesting....the date is (27.08.00) almost two years ago. Has anyone been to that gig? and could you list the songs Paul Oakenfold played? or even if not that show, has anyone EVER been to Creamfileds?

Firestarter

SO FUCK! I SEE....... >:(

Zed

man, really, don't take it too personally, no need to react so agressive. at least i don't know anything about Creamfileds at all. really, sorry, but i just don't know what's that.
after all, a lot of my posts are ignored as well, a lot of peeps are ignoring me, but it's bullshit to me, i don't care. if some one find me normal then he get a normal response from me. of course i get angry if some one ignore me, but it depends how much is it important for me, personally. if it's not important for me personally then i don't give a shit for any ignoring.
so, relax, it's just a message board, it just started, people haven't known a lot about each other yet. no need to get mad if you got no response.
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

des

yeh ive been to creamfields in ireland for the past 2 years
and I wouldnt put my feet near any tent Ohkeeee was playing...he's a disgrace I think....now hes back to making breakbeat music..he trying to do what moby did and cash in on the *commercial* market

Mr okenfold is the god damn devil

Creamfield is cool though, I seen back and outcast last year, Outcast where off the hook, B.O.B is the most slamin track ive heard in years it remind me of autehcre second vilbel..savage.

Since maybe talking about ONLY Prodigy is boring now to some "not me, but, it gets to it" I've decided to talk about Dance, Trance music.

Has anyone been to Creamfields gig? I'm on Kazaa now and I found a file where there is Paul Oakenfold playing live at Creamfields, it's very interesting....the date is (27.08.00) almost two years ago. Has anyone been to that gig? and could you list the songs Paul Oakenfold played? or even if not that show, has anyone EVER been to Creamfileds?

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.