The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

4 Hero are back (have they ever been gone?)

Started by Arie, January 10, 2002, 09:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arie

I've just heard the new tune by 4 Hero called Les Fleurs. It sounded very nice I think, but I need to listen to it again to make up my mind about it really. They seem to have changed styles quite a bit to say the least, but I must admit that I haven't heard any of their music since... ehm... 1992/1993!

what_evil_lurks

mr kirk?
yes
you've a son named robbie, robbie kirk aged 17?
yes
I'm sorry mr kirk,you better come down to the station house,your son is dead
dead? how?
he died of an overdose

come down to the station house... your son is dead!
uhhhhh!

remeber this arie?? ;D

Arie

Great tune. I used to listen to that kind of music always and I still do. Nothing could ever beat Prodigy in my opinion though. Have you heard that version of Mr. Kirk's Nightmare on Twitch? I prefer that one to the original. Anyway, I need to get my hands on an MP3 of this new tune so that I can deside if I really like it or not. I haven't seen the single in any shop yet otherwise I would listen there. I think I will like it judging by what I heard, although I have only heard it once.

Ekko

Oh right, I love Les Fleurs, it's like a hymn
Have you heard the other new tunes yet?
Beutiful, just beautiful
Tradition IS a tradition

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.