L O T R

Started by Ekko, December 24, 2001, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekko

I know it's far away from Prodge, but this is an
off topic-area, isn't it?

Okay, I'll start. I saw Lord of the rings, a good movie, it's not that ugly commercial I thought it would turn out to be, but it was a very beautiful movie instead. Well, I must admit that the ending part was sort of mighty commercial (you know, those silly Hollywood-strings that just every mainstream-movie gotta have, at least at the end). However, I like the film and recommend it to you all, but the purpose of my writeup is to make lots of you aware of a certain part from the OST.
As mentioned, it wasn't that stunning, but there were single short parts which really carried loads of emotions within.
If you're interested, I'd say you should d/l the track
"The Council Of Elrond" from The Lord Of The Rings Soundtrack.
Searching: Just the track title should do, I found it under Audiogalaxy immediately.
Tradition IS a tradition

PoisoN

I also saw the movie. It was very well made, but I don't like that kind of "fantacy" stuff". Musics in it were O.K (nothing special).
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

Ekko

Me too, I like modern fantasy, not sci-fi, but with more actual relation to the now -with a little technoidy touch. Although I was pretty much into Dragonlance, by Margret Weiss and Tracy Hickman.
It's a lot better then LOTR, imho. More one the point.

Tradition IS a tradition

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.