The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Altern 8 vs The Prodigy

Started by DENOX, April 30, 2002, 04:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DENOX

I didn't know this group: Altern 8 , but when I donwloaded the track called Real Time Status I said "Woohhh.. :o ...they're The Prodigy of the 90's , with his rave songs"
Altern 8 is very similar to Prodigy, when they made rave music ,like Charly.I like this group very much....but they only have one album "Full on Mask Hysteria".
What do u think about Altern 8 ?

Respect.DENOX

http://www.mundoprodigy.cjb.net
WWW.MUNDOPRODIGY.CJB.NET

WWW.LIAMHOWLETT.CJB.NET

Arie

Message moved from Collectors to General Talking. Maybe this topic would even belong in the Off Topic section...?

juGe

Yeh... this was quite on topic stuff in 91-92 when Prodigy and Altern8 were fighting. If IIRC Altern8 were mad because the Prodigy copied their style and music.. anyway if ya listen Altern8's Frequency track and then Prodigy's Pandemonium you'll notice ;) and then there was that (gas) mask thing (OOS video).. I'm not sure did they use it just because it was cool idea or were they just pissing Altern8 off.
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

what_evil_lurks

altern 8 were great!

I got their complete discography as well...

des

altern 8 were great!

I got their complete discography as well...

hey nice one, I was well inot altern 8 back in the day, I see their touring again, im going to see them in two weeks time, should be a good larf they have their breakdancers with them as well... ;D

evans

Altern8 are pretty good favourite tracks.
infiltrate 202.
activ8.
move your body.
armageddon
 :) ;) :D 8)
this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her
sell me your soul and i'll give you power
sell me your soul and darkness will rule

evans

turn infiltrate202 up as loud as possible  with as much bass as possible. then say goodbye to your speakers
this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her
sell me your soul and i'll give you power
sell me your soul and darkness will rule

LiamB

Altern8 is cold and yeah the same idea using hip-hop beats, great samples (tuff one...something ;D) and lots of feamale vocals - but anyway Prodigy rulez!

BILL THE RAVER

ALTERN 8 ARE THE BEST THING THE UK HAVE HAD,JUST TAKE A LOOK AT OUR MUSIC NOW...MMM...MOSTLY ALL SOUND THE SAME TO ME......MAY THE GODS OF RAVE LIVE IN ARE MINDS AND COME BACK IN FULL EFFECT AND TEACH THESE SO CALLED ARTIST WE HAVE TODAY...

TOP ONE NICE,GET SORTED........

Ekko

YEAH, ABSOLUTELY, AND WHEN THEY TEACH'EM THEY MIGHT ALSO TEACH ME HOW TO DEACTIVATE THE CAPS LOCK AT LAST!

(favourite track: evapor8)
Tradition IS a tradition

Stuff

Evapor-8 is great, some nice "Strings Of Life" samples in it too. And i still get wet in my pants when i hear the "rave orchestral" riff in "Brutal-8-E" ;-)

Ekko

A friend and me did a rather ridiculous remix of evapor8, fully accoustic, no machines, just him on the Les Paul and me singin.
Very soft and slow.
It's called the Evapoblues and sucks so bad.

But sometimes, when we're bored, we invent new versions of it, so far we've got the Evapofunk with a nice slapped bass
and a Fairy-sounding kind of Evapo.

Yeah, I know.
Tradition IS a tradition

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.