The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

We Eat Rhythm

Started by Rob, May 04, 2003, 05:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Hi everyone.  A question on my lips is that no-one ever seems to mention the first version of 'We Eat Rhythm' released as a track on the Select magazine ('94 era?) cover tape.  It basically contains lots of tribal style drums, a kick-ass bassline, and the samples, 'Rhythm-We eat it-We sleep it-All we live is Rhythm'.  The second version was played out live as a jungle/drum 'n' bass around that time, and also appears on the Electronic Punks video.  Any light shed on the subject would be cool.

Wanted_Drummer

We Eat Rhythm was a track which was going to be released on Music For The Jilted Generation. But Liam kicked it off because there was not enough space on CD. This is one of the greatest tracks of The Prodigy. I have it in 128 kbps. If you want to have this, notify me. But I could not place it in the web, so I just can upload it.
Just visiting this world

North'n'X(Guest)

i had the same tape..that track is mint..

off i go to hunt on ebay

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.