The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

What would you like to add to your collection?

Started by des, April 30, 2002, 02:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

Prodigy cover of Metallicas Kill em All - I heard Ari Linker play this track the other night - he later told me backstage that is was remixed by Prodigy? Anyone with info on this track please let me know..

Arie

QuoteProdigy cover of Metallicas Kill em All - I heard Ari Linker play this track the other night - he later told me backstage that is was remixed by Prodigy? Anyone with info on this track please let me know..
The old rumour about Metallica and The Prodigy comes to the surface again, but even more complicated then ever ;p No, The Prodigy did never remix any Metallica track. This rumour started quite some years ago, but back then the rumour went that The Prodigy remixed For Whom The Bell Tolls. The track however was a remix/collaboration between Metallica and DJ Spooky which is featured on the Spawn soundtrack CD. In short, you shouldn't believe what you heard I think.

sooty

im after an album,dont know title but its a fold out cover,outer part is white,on inside prodigy members are dressed in futuristic clothing and have power up write ups beneath each member.had mine stolen many years ago and have been searching for a long time!!! this is an awsome album!!!!!!!!!!!! can somebody,anybody help me??????? send me an email,quote me a price

Arie

Quoteim after an album,dont know title but its a fold out cover,outer part is white,on inside prodigy members are dressed in futuristic clothing and have power up write ups beneath each member.had mine stolen many years ago and have been searching for a long time!!! this is an awsome album!!!!!!!!!!!! can somebody,anybody help me??????? send me an email,quote me a price
That's their first album, called Experience. It was released in 1992. You can order it through for instance the XL-Recordings web site, but you can also find plenty of copies going round at eBay for almost no money at all.

Alekz

QuoteProdigy cover of Metallicas Kill em All - I heard Ari Linker play this track the other night - he later told me backstage that is was remixed by Prodigy? Anyone with info on this track please let me know..
>:(

there is no such track. its a fake.

Clint Johnson

Approximately what value would you put on the limited edition box set (singles), and the cool junk (nose ring, lighter, and ring) it comes with?  Limited to 500, but are there 500 hardcore prodigy fans left out there?  Give me your opinions, does anyone here have it complete?  Oh, my wish it to finally win an original "What Evil Lurks" vinyl on e-bay.

Arie

QuoteApproximately what value would you put on the limited edition box set (singles), and the cool junk (nose ring, lighter, and ring) it comes with?

clint johnson

Ok, thanks alot, I was sitting here trying to figure up my renter's insurance, and kind of wondered how much that thing was worth.  Have you seen the e-bay auction for the platinum and gold record awards for Fat of the Land/Prodigy?  It is currently going for $90.  I don't know if it's the real deal or not, but apparently someone donated it to benifit a charity of some kind, it sounds interesting, but there's always that authenticity issue.

Arie

People ask silly amounts of money sometimes on eBay for certain items. There was a tour jacket some time ago on eBay and if my memory doesn't fail me, the first timethey offered it, they wanted about 500 Pounds Sterling for it ;)

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.