The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

What would you like to add to your collection?

Started by des, April 30, 2002, 02:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

des

I suppose mine would be earthbound2, Scienide, minefield's tape or 12"

Well its over to you.

DENOX

I would get What Evil Lurks original 12" and the first Prodigy gig Live @ The Labirynth  ;D
WWW.MUNDOPRODIGY.CJB.NET

WWW.LIAMHOWLETT.CJB.NET

Arie

Earthbound 1 since Des was more crazy than I was ;) Besides that, also one of those Minefields promotional copies would be very nice to have ;) And like Neko already mentioned, a new album ;)

des

Even though im not a big lover of the new stuff ive heard live, im still really excited about a new release, hope fully well get 4 or 5 keith free zone dance tunes

paulbi1

des c'mon man,

i sat down a couple of days ago, bored so i watched prodge in in Brixton 97'. Seeing Keith warble over the top of it was fuckin awful he sounds like a cat being fucked by a elephant!!!
But when your their you dont give a shit, your jumpin, dancin, trying to stare out maxim(last ones me, Reading 96!!!).

Listening to Breathe on your stereo and he sounds just like a cockney punkster, but with the right attitude for the song.
No- one could have done that or firestarter with any more attitude, were not asking him to have an angelic voice!!!
Im sure his recorded lyrics will be fine, not spectacular, it dont need to be, just right for the attitude of the song.

By the way im simple in my requests for my collection, just a good downloadable version of Release Yo 'Delf, (Prodigy Remix).

laters

pauly b

des

I dont really wanna go into all this again, but yeh in 96/97 I didnt really give a fuck about keith warbles because I though it was just a novelty idea that was going to go stale at any minute, but back then when I went to a live gig your right all people do is jump around and go nuts...thats great ;D

but 5 years on and being a prodigy freak I really wanted to hear some keith free stuff, at pukkelpop and lowlands I was gutted, I just though the new offering where so weak...ive had enough of Keith

what_evil_lurks

I'd add the tape that liam sent to the xl staff back in the 1990 christmas, alongside with minefields tape.

Ekko

I'd like absolute pitch, a musical talent like Liams and a filled purse please. Thank you.
Tradition IS a tradition

MAD_4_IT

i wouldnt mind scinide on 12" or an early demo of liams in my collection

philchill_aiii

By the way im simple in my requests for my collection, just a good downloadable version of Release Yo 'Delf, (Prodigy Remix).

What bit rate you want it in and i'll sort it out 4 ya

neko

did anyone actually win that moog prodigy on mtv?
www.nekosite.co.uk
www.prodigynews.co.uk

Arie

I haven't heard anything about it anymore. I didn't win it anyway which is a shame ;p Isn't there something on the MTV web site about it? I couldn't find it anyway...

Mark

Prodigy cover of Metallicas Kill em All - I heard Ari Linker play this track the other night - he later told me backstage that is was remixed by Prodigy? Anyone with info on this track please let me know..

Mark

Prodigy cover of Metallicas Kill em All - I heard Ari Linker play this track the other night - he later told me backstage that is was remixed by Prodigy? Anyone with info on this track please let me know..

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.