The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Nicest item in your collection

Started by Arie, November 13, 2001, 03:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neko

the probably rarest item i have is a French promo of Funky Shit (EDIT), since i don't know anyone else who has got it. and the sneaker pimps firestarter 7" was a nice find too.

out of the promos i have, my favorite promo is probably the firestarter DJ promo 12" although it is not so rare.

probably nicest items are the ones that arent worth much, but more relate to personal memory, especially live shows. old tickets and passes, my pass for the sofia show signed by all four members, setlist from auckland bdo where bgat was played the first time ever and after the bdo tour Liam gave me his pass for the bdo shows, which is quite a cool memory too :)
www.nekosite.co.uk
www.prodigynews.co.uk

mindblow_

my favourite item id Firestarter DJ promo with Molotov Clocktal sleeve. it's just soooo cool. also the Japanese 2CD edition of Jilted with 3" bonus CD is one my faves.
The Mindblowing Prodigy Network
http://www.geocities.com/mindblow_/

PoisoN (problems with log

My nicest and maybe rarest item is The Prodigy box set witch I've just bought from USA. The Firestarter zippo and one love ring are just so cool. I had to pay 220$ for the box. >:(

MAD_4_IT

THE LTD EDITION OF FIRE/JERICO, IT WAS THE 1ST SINGLE I EVER BOUGHT.
 ALSO MY COPY OF EXPERIENCE / EXPANDED IT,S MOST OF THE BEST SONGS ALL ON 1 CD

Arie

THE LTD EDITION OF FIRE/JERICO, IT WAS THE 1ST SINGLE I EVER BOUGHT.
As you might know, it's not really limited.

Emotional value of an item makes a record worth more than anything. A simple card could be a master piece in your eyes then. I'm very happy with my Japanese double CD of Music For The Jilted Generation for that reason. I found it and I was so happy back then :) Ah, the good memories...! ;)

mindblow_

ha. same here. I actually found the Avex Trax 2CD edition of Jilted in Oxford from Virgin Magastore back in 1998. and it wasn't cheap.
The Mindblowing Prodigy Network
http://www.geocities.com/mindblow_/

Clint Johnson

Wow, I have the box set, minus the cool nose ring(that I would never wear).  The coolest part about it is deffinitely the One Love ring, and I've got a major crush on the black felt box that the singles are in.  I found this item at my local Wherehouse Music, in Oklahoma about 2 years ago.  The outer box was all mest up, and I only had to shell out 38 us dollars for it.  Pretty rad if you ask me.  Another one of my favorites is music for the jilted generation cd, canadian, on XL only.  By the way, my box is number 282.

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.