Nicest item in your collection

Started by Arie, November 13, 2001, 03:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spence

Hi all..

Nicest item in my Prodigy Collection has got to be the infamous Volume 2 Issue Number 15 of August 1992's Mixmag's 'Did Charly Kill Rave' Cover. Which i managed to obtain the orginal magazine of

Also Issue 28 Volume 2 Of Mixmag September 93 with liam on the cover wearing a shaggy from Scooby Doo T-Shirt is also quite funny

Laterz
Spence
www.prodigynews.co.uk

des

sahweeeeeeeet.

Hi all..

Nicest item in my Prodigy Collection has got to be the infamous Volume 2 Issue Number 15 of August 1992's Mixmag's 'Did Charly Kill Rave' Cover. Which i managed to obtain the orginal magazine of

Arie

St8ofbass

I know the photographer who did these sessions... not the nasty git that he's been pegged as, but a cool guy with a passion for music.
 if you wanted prints i'm sure he'd be into selling them...

Arie

Always interested :) What do I need to do?

By the way, do you still want that interview copy from me Martin? Write me at arie@the-prodigy.org and I will do you a copy.

paulbi1

God everyones collection pisses on my firestarter promo album with firestarter on it three times, mind you heard that their aint loads of em about, so not to bad.

Someone offered me a 'Minefields'(as it was spelt then) promo cassette in 1996, but i dont know to this day how genuine he was, he said it had the XL logo on the front and just said PRODIGY
MINEFIELDS
and had two tracks on it

anyway he wanted one hundred fuckin quid for it!!!!
i was a poor student then...aaaaahhhh.

pauly b

Ekko

anyway he wanted one hundred fuckin quid for it!!!!
i was a poor student then...aaaaahhhh.

(How) did you make it to a rich student nowadays?

Cheers, Ekko
Tradition IS a tradition

paulbi1

Ekko,

Humor is good here, me thinks.
Your right though, their is no such thing as a rich student, only 'silver spoon' ones.

I sometimes wish the student days were still here, no money but no ties, sex with strangers(as long as they were female), good skunk!!!(Glasto 95,Phoenix 96, V97,ahh the memories!!!)

leave me to remonis guys

pauly b

Ekko

Sex with strangers?
What did you study?

I have like maybe 5 female co-students with me, a pity it is.
Money is okay at the moment, got side-jobs which give me enough to live, but that's it.
Yes, I guess the studying-time is one of the best in the life, don't even know why, but you have a certain view of life as a student. Mostly. It's like studying something to be good at it later on but right now you just try out your life, caring less about the subject.

Just got up, need a tea now
bye
Tradition IS a tradition

what_evil_lurks

has anyone in this forum the minefields tape???

juGe

has anyone in this forum the minefields tape???

yeah sure.. maybe twice  ;D
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

St8ofbass

nice items just in - bgat cd & vynil promos
 ;D

miwant

where exactly do you live martin? *evil grin*

i am coming on a visit.... ;)
let the ant rule your life!

miwant

paulbi

i think martin lives in Eastern Russia, or at least thats where he tells you he does when your after a promo!!!!!LOL. ;D

pyb.

juGe

nice items just in - bgat cd & vynil promos
;D

yeah, maybe nice items.. but dunno about the sound.. the dub mix is the best one but, dunno.. I have not waited this for 5 years really.. :/
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.