The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

a collaboration section !

Started by deedevil, March 26, 2002, 05:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deedevil

hey juges,i wanna suggest a section with the persons that collaborated on prodigy albuns or what ever (tom morello from RATM,Crispian Miles from Kula Shaker,Kool Keith,pop will eat it self,Saffron from Republica and the the ones that probrably will apper on AONO,Dan Nakamura,3D,Perry Farrel from Janes Adiction.........

cya

peace
deedevil

Arie

To fill a section you need to have questions about such topics. If you look at the currently available sections and the questions posted there, you do not see any questions really about collaborations. I don't think it's any use thus to start a new section about something where no one has questions about, no?

My two cents...

Ekko

I would like that, but not on the board but on the site.
A small section telling you about the collaborating artists, what type of music they usually make and stuff like this.
This is quite interesting, Shahin Badar for example was a indian-singer, wasn't she?
Bad memory.
Just MY two cents. ;-)
Tradition IS a tradition

deedevil

i wasnt refering to the board! =) i was refering to the site.
it would b nice to know the artist that collaborated with the prodigy in the past!

cya
peace
deedevil

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.