The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

confused.

Started by krieg-engel, January 20, 2006, 03:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krieg-engel

i'm fairly new to the prodigy, i've purchased many of their albums and enjoyed many of them, but i found this song on a mix CD that a friend burnt for me and apparently the said song is the prodigy...i'm unsure of what song it is, and even if it is the prodigy...could someone help clear this up for me?

thank you.

click <a href="www.a-terrible-lie.com/music/prodigy.mp3">here</a> for the song.

Arie

Quotei'm fairly new to the prodigy, i've purchased many of their albums and enjoyed many of them, but i found this song on a mix CD that a friend burnt for me and apparently the said song is the prodigy...i'm unsure of what song it is, and even if it is the prodigy...could someone help clear this up for me?

thank you.

I can't download MP3-files where I am at the moment. If you don't know it, the chance is big that the file is a fake. If the track is not listed on the Tracks section at http://www.the-prodigy.org, it is unofficial. I will check the file later and give you a more proper answer ;)

krieg-engel

well would there be another way to figure out who has created the song?
it's not a bad song, i just need some sort of closure.

Arie

Quotewell would there be another way to figure out who has created the song?
it's not a bad song, i just need some sort of closure.

I'm downloading the track at the moment to see if I recognise it. I suggest that you ask for an ID on this track on a general music forum and not here though. I think you'll have more chance there in finding out this tune's ID. But I'll see if it rings any bells.

Arie

I listened to the track and as I wrote before, it's not by The Prodigy. To be honest, it doesn't even sound close to The Prodigy ;) I don't know however who this track is by I'm afraid. In the ID3-tag it is written that the track is from 1990. To me it doesn't sound like it's from that period; it sounds newer. Sorry that I can't be of any help in identifying the track. All I can say is that it's defenitely not by The Prodigy.

MzR

Quotei'm fairly new to the prodigy, i've purchased many of their albums and enjoyed many of them, but i found this song on a mix CD that a friend burnt for me and apparently the said song is the prodigy...i'm unsure of what song it is, and even if it is the prodigy...could someone help clear this up for me?

thank you.

I have this track and name is "bubbles - bidibodi bidibu"

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.