The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Complete official tracklisting

Started by Arie, July 11, 2002, 12:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arie

Ladies and gentlemen,

I've been working on a list of all officially released tracks and I've come up with the list which you can see at http://www.the-prodigy.org and then Tracks. For some tracks the time is questionmarks. Those are times I still need to check, but if someone else could check for me that would be appreciated of course ;) I know of one track at the moment which is missing and that's the remix version of We Eat Rhythm. Anyone notice any other tracks which are missing or things which I did wrong?

Paul Neumoyev

Benny Blanco (live)
Mindfields (A Bad Rock Dub)
Mindfields (headrock beats)
do what you want (sofia '99)
Molotov Bitch (Original Mix)
Ghosttown (live)
diesel power (live)
Everybody In The Place (Moby's Dance Hall Version)
what's about remixes by prodigy and dif live tracks like "Lose your mind (Acid Break)"?

that's all i can add... ;)

evans

on music for the jilted generation 2 x 12" it says
poision featuring maxim
this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her
sell me your soul and i'll give you power
sell me your soul and darkness will rule

Arie

Benny Blanco (live)
I need to check first to see if this is really the title to this track. For as far as I know it's an untitled link, more of an intro.

Mindfields (A Bad Rock Dub)
Doesn't exist. This is a common made typing mistake since it reads Headrock Dub normally.

Mindfields (headrock beats)
This version is the same as the Headrock Dub, that's why I didn't list it. The same goers for the Juliana Mix of One Love.

do what you want (sofia '99)
This track is still untitled for as far as I know.

Molotov Bitch (Original Mix)
And where would this version be on? There is only Molotov Bitch on the Firestarter single for as far as I know and I have listed that one.

Ghosttown (live)
I could list Ghost Town still, yes. Forgot about that one. Thanks!

diesel power (live)
And on which release would this track be? The Dirtchamber Remix and the version on The Fat Of The Land are the only ones I can think of... oh, no... I forgot the Quarashi Remix of Diesel Power now that I think of it... As for the so-called Blow Your Mind track, this is also a fan given title for as far as I know.

Everybody In The Place (Moby's Dance Hall Version)
It's on there already!

what's about remixes by prodigy and dif live tracks like "Lose your mind (Acid Break)"?
Those are all untitled/have fan given names.

I also forgot the Radio Version of the new single now that I take a good look again.

on music for the jilted generation 2 x 12" it says
poision featuring maxim
Evans, this version is on my list already!

Both of you thanks for the replies!

evans

theres another remix of no souveniers (its mentioned in the new book)
and theres the track with skin called take me on

and not sure if this is real but the fatboyslim remix of smack my bitch up (you can download from kazaa)

and about poision featuring maxim i went to the wrong site i went
this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her

Arie

theres another remix of no souveniers (its mentioned in the new book)
and theres the track with skin called take me on
I don't have the new book yet I'm afraid, so once I've got it I will add those two as well. Thanks!

and not sure if this is real but the fatboyslim remix of smack my bitch up (you can download from kazaa)
Norman Cook (who is Fatboy Slim) played Smack My Bitch Up once during a DJ set and the recording of that popped up as being the Fatboy Slim Remix, but actually it's nothing more than the normal track, it's just mixed in with others.

and about poision featuring maxim i went to the wrong site i went

evans

theres another new tune called vacation ;D ;D
find out more at   www.nekosite.co.uk
this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her

mindblow_

just please tell this about Quarashi Remix of Diesel Power. did Prodigy actually request that band to remix Diesel Power of did they do the remix, well let's say, just for fun?
The Mindblowing Prodigy Network
http://www.geocities.com/mindblow_/

Arie

No idea really. Back then it was said that it was an official remix, just like the Dirtchamber Remix...

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.