The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

What Evil Lurks!

Started by moaner3d, November 03, 2001, 06:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moaner3d

Helouuu ppl,

Im from Croatia and I would really like to get a hold of the What Evil Lurks record (original not white labels and shit like that...you know what I mean:The Exchange,Android not Androids....THE REAL THING!!!) so if anyone has it and is willing to sell it please,please let me know.I really want that record...I'm going mad....I WANT THAT RECORD!!! ;D

p.s.sorry for the psychotic behaviour.

free_your_mind

takvo sto nebudes nikad dobio.
by the way do you have firestarter single and what is your adress?
www.uft.dyns.net
liberty and justice for all

Arie

They're not that hard to find really and not that rare either. But I would always advice to ask the right questions in advance. Still you will probably have to pay between 60 and 100 Pounds Sterling for it unless you manage to find it cheaper of course.

Also, there is not one official What Evil Lurks. What I mean is that What Evil Lurks has been released officially on two different labels. One is a release on XL-Recordings, the other a flipped release (A-side and B-side switched) called Android on Torso Dance Records.

What Evil Lurks is defenitely not Prodigy's best work, but for a true fan, collector, et cetera it's a nice addition to their music collection. If you only want to hear the tracks once or twice you would be better off with a cheaper whitelabel, a bootleg or MP3 files. The quality will be less then, but at least you can listen to them.

Good luck!

antz

I've got a fake copy which only lacks 'The Exchange' now I'd be more than happy to engrave 'The Exchange' in myself and pass it on as an original... You wouldn't notice.

Although I have actually got an original too (which i won't part with) I only paid a small amount of money for it, so don't splash out on much for it since its not that rare (just as Arie said) and can be found at places like ebay etc...

moaner3d

What do you think,Arie? Am I a Fan or just a kid that heard smack my bitch up and went nuts?
I've heard probably all of their material including maxim's and Leeroy's... I have a quite of a collection also and this goes to the nut that's also from croatia: I already have it. So now I could tell you to go and shove that firestarter right up your ass cause you were rude,but I'm not going to do that.

One more thing: people,it doesnt matter if I put out a rookie topic,a question like :Where can I buy WEL? is instantly taken as: oh,look at this guy,he likes the digypro so he thinks he's going to be cool if he has WEL.

YOU ARE NOT THE ULTIMATE FANS BECAUSE YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO TO SOME CONCERTS,GET ALL THE PROMOS AND WHITE LABELS EASY WHILE I HAVE TO LIVE IN THIS SHITTY COUNTRY AND WAIT FOR ONE RECORD FOR 2 FUCKING MONTHS!!!!

Have some respect,nothing else.

thnx for your time.

Ekko

I'm so drunk

Sorry fro that, I know it doesn't fitin here, but I'm so shitty drunk, and I got my first day at my new work in a couple of hours. Man, I'm so f***** silly
Doesn't matter, I recommend to everyone: Get the hell out of your usual life.
I'll say that if I'm not drunk too
Listen to your impulses, guys! And gals
Come clear
Tradition IS a tradition

Arie van der Wende

What do you think,Arie? Am I a Fan or just a kid that heard smack my bitch up and went nuts?
Why ask me, you can best answer this question yourself.

I've heard probably all of their material including maxim's and Leeroy's... I have a quite of a collection also and this goes to the nut that's also from croatia: I already have it. So now I could tell you to go and shove that firestarter right up your ass cause you were rude,but I'm not going to do that.
Sorry, but I don't understand this part of your posting. Could you please explain yourself. I have not said anything wrong to anyone for as far as I can tell. I don't understand what you wrote, sorry.

One more thing: people,it doesnt matter if I put out a rookie topic,a question like :Where can I buy WEL? is instantly taken as: oh,look at this guy,he likes the digypro so he thinks he's going to be cool if he has WEL.
Who said that it mattered? I haven't. Also, in this thread there is no mention of such a thing. The only replies given are ones who give advice (maybe the one in another language...?). I don't understand what makes you write this.

YOU ARE NOT THE ULTIMATE FANS BECAUSE YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO TO SOME CONCERTS,GET ALL THE PROMOS AND WHITE LABELS EASY WHILE I HAVE TO LIVE IN THIS SHITTY COUNTRY AND WAIT FOR ONE RECORD FOR 2 FUCKING MONTHS!!!!
Again, I do not understand why you post this here. Well, it has something to do with collecting anyway and that is how easy or difficult it is to get certain items. You write that it's easy, but it's far from that most of the time. Some items yes are easy to find, most however cost you years to locate and a lot of money to actually buy them. How much do you think that I've spend in time and money to get what I have now? Collecting is never easy and that is the fun of it.

Have some respect,nothing else.
thnx for your time.
I show respect to everyone on this board, no matter how rude certain people are. I always try to answer the questions which are being asked. I show respect all the time. As for the time thing, you're welcome. I like reading this board. But for now I have to get back to work...! (unfortunetaly ;)

And Ekko, get sober ;p

Ekko

Sober.

Sorry people...  ::)
Tradition IS a tradition

Arie

Quite off topic, but that's all Ekko's fault hehe ;) but you shouldn't drink too much since it's bad for your health. Personally I hardly drink and I quite smoking on New Year's Eve last year and haven't toucvhed a cigaret since - yes, I'm proud of myself! :)

Ekko

Ahh pfff.

No, you're kidding me, it can't be bad for my health...
I feel so very healthy when drunk. I can really FEEL all the vitamins in my body. I feel how the alcohol strongens my muscles and the smoke supports my lung-capacity.
It might be bad for everybody else in the world but not for me.
Ha. So.
Cleaned consciouss again.

No, honestly, I've quitted smoking about four years ago and I haven't started again yet. I only have one or two when I'm drinking alcohol. An awful combination...
Tradition IS a tradition

jand

I have the original (bought off Liams Girlf of that time)...

I'm from Braintree, Essex...home town to the Prodge and was an early early fan (went to school Leeroy...cool guy BTW)...

Was fun seeing them in the local Chruch Hall (The Institute for those who know Btree)...and the next minute they are on MTV...

Was a regular at The Barn as well...

Ahhh....sweet memories...

Anyways...E me with offers if you are really are interested in obtaining this?...

Faust

Sorry Arie, it has to be said: you're a very nice guy, but a bit of a nerd. Please feel free to respond by setting out a well structured argument discussing basic premises in repsonse to my (no doubt unfounded) claim, leading a a logical conclusion that I am indeed a twat.
Thankyou.
Faust

Arie

Sorry Arie, it has to be said: you're a very nice guy, but a bit of a nerd. Please feel free to respond by setting out a well structured argument discussing basic premises in repsonse to my (no doubt unfounded) claim, leading a a logical conclusion that I am indeed a twat.
Thankyou.
Faust
I don't know what your problem is. If you read all my postings in this thread I don't see anything which I can have said wrong. I give the topic poster a proper reply and all. If you have something personal against me then I'm curious what it is...

Faust

I'm just saying, in a non-confrontational way (as exemplified by the 'you're a nice guy' remark), that you have a tendency maybe just a little to not quite see the funny side sometimes just the littlest bit.

Arie

You could be right, I can't tell. I'm not English from origin, so I might not see the fun in certain things due to the fact that our languages are different. I don't know any other real reason. Ah well...

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.