Alesis Quadraverb stereo effect unit
The Alesis Quadraverb is a stereo effect unit that allows up to four digital effects to be used simultaneously (Reverb, Pitch Change, Delay, and EQ). The signal path is programmable, and many of it's parameters are accessible from real time controllers. The unit contains 100 programmable patches numbered from 0 to 99. 90 factory patches held in it's ROM may be called up at anytime individually or all at once.
- Touch sensitive (multi-speed!) programming buttons. Many have integral LED so you know what mode you're in. If you press harder you move the parameter faster.
- 2x16 character LCD display.
- Stores 100 programs. Comes with 90 (in ROM) that you can overlay into the RAM. At any time you can recall one or all the ROM programs into RAM.
- Real-time control of 8 simultaneous parameters via MIDI (you pick the controller type and the parameter it controls).
- All functions, parameters and volume levels are programmable per program.
- Stereo In/Out (via four 1/4 inch jacks).
- Effect bypass jack on the back (as well as a button on the front).
- You can name your programs (up to 14 characters).